Caprica

How about just doing an arc about the Pilot episode only? Would love to know what you think about it and your ideas about what might happen.

This is a great idea. I am really looking forward to Caprica. I have seen the pilot on DVD already, and thought it had promise. I am curious to see where they take the story…

The mid-season finale of Caprica is this week, so it seems a perfect time to start a podcast arc on the series.

Yeah, the mid-season gaps suck the big one, but at least we get Stargate: Voyager back.

Predictions for the mid-season finale?

I’ll take a few:
[ul]
[li]Zoe ‘comes out of the cyborg’ to her dad.
[/li][li]Adama meets his mob-boss daughter and finds out that she’s now more of a bad-ass than him.
[/li][li]The word ‘Centurion’ is used, causing thousands of us BSG nerds to squeeeeee.
[/li]and finally:
[*]SOMEONE says, (and I’m betting it will be in a voice loaded with sarcasm) the following: “By your command”[/ul]

Any word on how long the mid-season hiatus will last?

Episode list on IMDB shows Sept 17th for the first show in the fall. :frowning: Bastiges!

Thank you. hivemind.

I can wait as long as there’s more.

Can Doc Greystone get b*tch smacked please? That dog thing last week was the last straw for me.

At least the bullets were blanks. I thot the fire thing was way more douchey

So you mean tomorrow is the last ep until SEPTEMBER?! I hate these long season breaks they have.

Yup. I hate the long breaks too.

Does anyone love them? (:

Yes, I’m being an sb. Anyway, I figured out why Syfy staggers it’s series (Sanctuary followed by Caprica followed by SGU). It’s to keep cable customers like me from canceling for the summer. d:

More like so they can sell us 1.0 and 1.5 DVDs. Like they did with Galactica.

I’d be OK if they did that with Venture Bros.

They would have if it had been on Sci-Fi channel…:stuck_out_tongue:

it might help if they renewed the actors contracts at some point…

http://www.capricatv.net/2010/05/syfy-caprica-not-officially-cancelled.html

Caprica is back…synopsis below…

In season 1.5, the once idyllic world of Caprica – as well as life across the colonies – falls prey to an explosive chain reaction of consequences set off by the characters’ many questionable actions in the season’s first half. Tensions rise, power shifts and the line between reality and the virtual world becomes increasingly blurred as everyone struggles to learn – and conquer – the stakes in this volatile setting. As the season races towards its stunning conclusion, events of each episode lay the framework for the inevitable (and brutal) clash between the newly-created Cylon race and their human creators.

It’s back in January, right?

yep - January 2011

So, Caprica is ‘back’ for values of ‘back’ then. :wink: