Caprica 1x14 Blowback

Wednesday, 3 November 2010
9 PM Eastern — 6 PM Pacific

Time-travelling Canadian Frak Party! :cool:

I know there’s a Flux Capricator around here somewhere.

ETA: Oh SNAP!! Flux Capacitor Day is Friday. Hrm?

Good that I know some peeps are uploading shows from CTV and the likes also. So at least tomorrow some of us might have seen the continuation of the story. As Doug said: SF gives us a great excuse to watch it (illegally) online. (okok, I have to do that all the time anyways since they won’t air it here or only when you’re already a season in front of us)

Illegally? Gods forbid!

No, this is for Canadian time-travellers only. :rolleyes:

My Time Machine brok-ted-ed. :frowning:

Mine too. Wth??

The Canadians have failed us. :eek:

Help us, Obi-Juan! You’re our only hope!

Had the same problem everyone did. We might want to resched to Fri or Sat nite.

Yes to all!

Canadians didn’t just only saw LOST, or did they???! :frowning:

Anyone having any luck yet?

No, not yet. :frowning:

SPACE still doesn’t have a HD channel yet, ergo anything claiming to be in HDTV can’t be from SPACE. EZ lives in Italy. Italy is not in Canada. PDTV stands for “that which was got from a digital television recording (in standard definition).” Didn’t want anyone to catch a fake. There was a fake. Today there is not. Blessed are the other means.

I tried the PDTV one and it is the new episode. Although the quality is a bit worse than from the sf rips, it is enough for me. Scrolled through the episode and saw that John Druit is in it.

Forum rules. Take the link out quickly… Please.

Spoilers ahead of last weeks episode!

Hey!! I didn’t knew that Cosmic Boy (from Smallville’s Legion) is in the Colonial universe!! :smiley:

Nice effects at the liftoff. But what is that following spacecraft up to?

“Pollys” = Polytheists lol Knew they would attempt something.

Who the hell is that mysterious person Clarice is talking to since the early episodes?? My money is on that one Goa’uld from SG-1 (aka. GDD director in this series).

EDIT: YES! Was right! :slight_smile:

Christopher Hayerdahl!! Vancouver really is a small nest. :stuck_out_tongue: