BSG 4x01 and 4x02 Razor

Wednesday, 21 November 2012
10 PM Eastern - 7 PM Pacific
(Calculate Time Zone)

“I imagine you’re all asking yourselves the same question I am: What do we do now? Do we run? Do we hide? I think those are the easy choices. A philosopher once said “When faced with untenable alternatives you should consider your imperative.” Look around you. Our imperative is right here, in our bulkheads, in our planes, in our guns and in ourselves. War is our imperative. And if right now victory seems like an impossibility, then we have something else to reach for: revenge, payback. So we will fight. Because in the end it’s the only alternative our enemies have left us. I say let’s make these murdering things understand that as long as this crew and this ship survive, that this war, that they started, will not be over.”

which version will we be doing? I know televised didn’t have the Adama flashback scenes (that formed the webisodes) and I’m not sure which the Netflix version is.

When i have a choice I always pick the unrated version…I may not have a choice as I will be on the netflix in a hotel room next week…

All Flyboys to stations! Vipers to their tubes! Action Stations Action Stations!

unrated version not on Netflix…grrr

the ONE WEEK I’m away right??

well…we do with what we can. because DO YOUR JOB

I am attempting to make tea prior to the frak. 3 minutes to do it. CAN IT BE DONE?!

and…jumping!

damn thing loaded the wrong episode!!

Anyone else here, I can pause

Be there as fast as I can queue! Frak…

I just got it started…crap and its still buffering, damn bad hotel internet, I have to post from my phone too…

well I just got to the reminder that our lead character is a druggie. 6 minutes in if anyone demands a pause.

That report on Cain’s desk…not good signs of a crew really.

Please. Just starting. Had to find it in NF.

paused at 10:01 (arrival on Pegasus, just left Cain’s quarters)

I only just got through Kain’s inner monologue and Lee is being welcomed as head of the Pegasus

I’m at roughtly 8:15, Kain on the treadmill.

Restarted…Oh hai person that ISN’T A CYLON.

Crap I’m late, unrated or rated version? I can’t tell from the thread…crap