BSG 2x14 Black Market

Wednesday, 31 October 2012
11 PM Eastern - 8 PM Pacific

(Calculate Time Zone)

“It’s hard to find the moral high ground
when we’re all standing in the mud.”

OK, I know I’ll be a hated minority (AS USUAL) but I only remember this episode as “weak”, not a total stinker like some do. Help out on the path of hate.

I don’t “hate” this episode, but it is a definite stand out in that it’s not as strong as the rest. I don’t think they really knew where to go with it.

OK, that’s I think more where I stand with it but it really seems to attract real hate.

Because most of the people I ahve seen who do that with that episode, revel in that level of vicious snark

When I first saw it I was like… “okayyy…that was odd…let’s see if they build on it”…since after that it was dead, buried and in essence never mentioned again…that lead to my negative viewpoint on it…

to me it’s the only stinker in the whole series…but let’s crank up the director’s commentary/apology :slight_smile:

that whole bit with Apollo & the prostitute has never fully made sense to me

oh well, spin up the ftl and lets see if it makes more sense

Just watched the new Blood n Chrome trailer too…aaaahhhhhhh!!!

previously…on ROSLIN 2016!

I do believe he was trying to replace the old “lost love” thing…

RDM starts the commentary saying HE hated the episode and takes ALL blame for it…

I know Scott, I’ve listened to all the podcasts

Ahh yes when the boss of the underworld gets too big for his britches

I haven’t…I was kinda self-amusing about it…my bad…weather out here is making me all batty…

I need to get all the DVDs/BRs and listen to all the commentary someday.

Amazon is thy friend…least for me since I have a Dec birthday I can compile enough amazon gift cards to get something big with them :slight_smile:

Gods his neck looks AWFUL!

If the whole idea is “Apollo is acting strange because he almost died” then I’m sort of OK-but him falling for the chick and then never talking about…

Geesh, sounds like someone’s vacuuming while RDM is doing the commentary :stuck_out_tongue:

Funny watching DS9 during the week right now and the parallels in that show and this

:)…he acknowledges the gardening going on behind him…this is the way to watch this Ep!!

those officer’s collars need to be higher. Just to stop that kind of thing.