Babylon 5: 4x18 Intersections in Real Time - 3/6 @ 11PM ET

Saturday, March 6th, 2010
11 PM Eastern - 8 PM Pacific
4 AM (WED) UK/Ireland
5 AM (WED) Germany
12 PM (WED) Seoul
2 PM (WED) Melbourne

“Every time I say ‘no.’”

First time I saw this episode I was flipping between the channels while watching Deep Space Nine. I thot, “What a weird show.”

Yes … But did you watch it a second time? :wink:

I didn’t watch Babylon 5 on its first run. A good friend told me about it. As a impetuous young lad, I gave all my reasons for not watching the show without watching. Ah youth. So dumb. Anyway, when I finally started listening I heard it was beginning to run on TBS from the Beginning with the TV movie ‘In the Beginning’. I became an instant fan.

They spent all the money on the other three finale episodes, so they needed to do a stage play.

pretty much

damn fine stage play tho

I remember JMS talking about that issues at the time these episodes came out.

One questions that I had then and still have now, why didn’t they have some PsiCops scan Sheridan for all his info? It wouldn’t leave any marks and they coudl reprogram him to be publicly apologetic about his actions faster than they did in ‘1984’.

And so it begins…

“pain givers”…gee wonder what those do?

I believe Clarke, like many others, doesn’t trust PsiCorps. Or Clarke is just a mean creep. He wants to break Sheridan.

“I’m here to do a job. Nothing more.”

Conscious-free people. What a great society. Yeah, that’s me being hopeful. Who am I kiddin’? It’s very human.

I vote for the “mean creep” choice

One great advantage that Sheridan has is he knows he’s going to live throughthis and be with Delann, because he saw the future when he was bouncing around time.

Probably not the first thing on his mind.

Playing those mind games together…

There’s mean creep and then there is “Enemy fleet is approaching, what is going to do?”

Torcher Sheridan AFTER you get the important info.

“…which reminds me.”

Yeah. He is real impartial. This guy enjoys this.

It’s so strange seeing an accountant looking guy performing torture.

this guy must want me to punch him…cuz he is giving off the “please hit me” vibe

“We’re all influenced by other people…”

I’m dizzy just listening to this guy. And I’ve slept and eaten.

Imagine being shackled to a chair with that feeling.