Babylon 5 3x17 War Without End, Part Two 12/19 @ 10PM ET

Saturday, December 19th, 2009
10 PM Eastern - 7 PM Pacific
3 AM (WED) UK/Ireland
4 AM (WED) Germany
11 AM (WED) Seoul
1 PM (WED) Melbourne

“I tried. I tried to warn them. But it all happened, just the way I remembered.”

Alright, who’s watching with me tonight? :slight_smile:

I’m here at the 2 minute warning.

Yay! ATGreat! Starting now!

And so it begins…

Previously on Babylon 5…

This is a great episode, especially all of the Zathros lines.

Absolutely!

I think one of the best things about Londo is his great ability for bluster, but he knows precisely what he’s done.

ACK! Ivanova! She knows better!

Is is playing a part, so there is a reason for the bluster talk.

I still like the change they made for this seasons opening voice over. It sounds all typical hopeful sci-fi “The last best hope for peace.” Then they hit you where it hurts, “It failed” it’s rare you see that even today

Sorry, I ment to say that ‘He is playing a part’. My typing skills are lkacking.

Absolutely , but you dont’ often get to see under the bluff on characters like his.

Look at Ivanova’s move on that security guard!! That was awesome!! Sweep the leg!!

This season’s voise ofver is good, I like season 4’s montage voise over a lot too.

Have you seen the song with the Karate Kid cast by that band? I thinkit’s called “Sweep the leg”

This was the first Babylon 5 episode I saw.

It was on late one night and I was flipping through channels. I said, “Hmmm, let’s check this out.” I was totally lost. The plot is all over the place, travelling through time, etc.

I didn’t go back until a good friend said, “You gotta check it out.”

This one.

//youtu.be/uFlQNtL8F9s

I think that’s the bonus & the problem with television. They are best equipped to tell stories like this. But how do you do that when people can’t jump in the middle & know what’s going on?

That’s the one!