Arcs you don't want to happen

I’m pretty cool with whatever arcs GWC decides to do, but what arcs do you not want GWC to do?

How about…

Not doing an Adromida arc…I hate that show lol

That’s all I got so far.

Arcs we should never touch? There are plenty! For example:

L Ron Hubbard Arc.

<intro voice=“cackleberry”>“This week we are discussing Battlefield Earth…”</intro>"

shudders

This could quickly devolve into a listing of bad sci-fi. That list could be endless.

/shudders at the thought of a Earth: The Final conflict arc/

im sure im offending someone(sorry)… PLZ no “Space Above and Beyond” arc…

i received the series as a gift, i could only choke down 2 or 3 episodes… and i usually like crappy low budget B sci fi

SeaQuest .

I liked that series…later episodes get better. Do you still have the set?

“Hey Buhhhhhhhhhhhhdeeeeeeeee” Arc

aka: Pauly Shore arc

You keep giving me ideas…

im so down to watch encino man… muhahahaa

and yeah i still have the set… y u wanna borrow it??

how about an earth 2 arc??? ( but i think i remember liking that as a kid)

Nosehair :stuck_out_tongue:

Naw, I thought maybe you should try to watch it again. :slight_smile:

The Mummy movies as done by Brendan Fraser

But Boris Karloff, etc. would be cool

Personal Grooming…I really think that should be left out of all podcasts everywhere. :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

Or perhaps I’m wrong…maybe some of us…and I’m not naming any names…could use some advice in that arena.

good point… maybe i should try watchn them again…

Do it. The series is rather well considered around here. I haven’t seen it since it aired, but the beginning of a series is often rough, as the writers and actors are trying to figure out the series themselves. Think ST:TNG.

Jurassic Park. 1 was great, 2 was livable and past that…well, let’s not go there.

I actually listened to a podcast that covered this subject for an episode. It was mostly about the man and was pretty f-ed up but interesting.

Buck Rodgers…on second thought…that would be hilarious

Also, no “other sci-fi than BSG might have Mormon theological elements built into it, so let’s watch those!” arc. I can see the horror now.

Speaking of which, no “movies with the cast traveling back in time to the wild west” themes.

Also, no Elmo or Dora, as the parents among us would explode.

Be De Be De Be De Be De Be De Be De Be De Be De Be De Be De Be De Be De