Arcs you don't want to happen

I’m offended. :stuck_out_tongue: Come to think of it, that show had a lot of parallels in style to BSG.

No My Little Pony or Rainbow Bright. EVER!

but i am totally cool with Gummy Bears… Bouncing here and there and every where

Is that a dare?

Buck Rogers (along with G-Force) is one of those shows that is unspeakably awesome and epic… in my memory. When I see it now, I’m… underwhelmed. But the Buck Rogers music TOTALLY still gets me.

I dunno. There was enough (intentional) humor in that show that I think it holds up reasonably well.

Me too. I vote against it.

I would also really dislike arcs having to do with vampires. I just don’t like vampires, I don’t like vampire stories, and I have no interest in vampires or their stories.

I know lots of people like them (a lot), but I just really don’t.

“Sci-Fi Channel Original Movie Arc”

Ooow, that’ll be hard to top.

Including three-week discussion of Tin Man.

Strikitrich, is that a modified flag of Florida in your avatar pic?

How can you say that without having watched Ice Spiders?! It was genius!

Yep. I don’t know why it looks that way, though.

Better now?

Arcs I don’t wanna see… hmm…

… make that Baltar’s nosehair

I really liked the series also. I was sorry to see it end after only one season. It wasn’t great, but I sure liked it.

Oh yea Bring it on. I might have to bust out the Teddy Rukpin Ice Capades Arch (something i am fully qualified to talk about, I saw it some 22 years ago)

Bring it on, Biaaaatch!

LOL! You’ve got me laughing out loud in an empty house. It’s so true. One day, the folks who bought, sold, and programmed all those horrible projects are going to meet in hell. Wearing ski parkas.

And that will be a good day.:smiley:

Jurrasic Park 3 was great. It had all the good elements for a jurrassic park movie.

1. Dinosaurs
  2. People
  3. Dionsuars eating people
    Plus it had William H Macy’s mustache, and that is priceless.

JP3 was okay but then it seemed like “guys were almost out of film, set up for the marines arriving ending.”

I’m late to the party, as usual. A Battlefield Earth podcast, however, might be fun so long as it’s handled like an MST3K episode.

Also, no Elmo or Dora, as the parents among us would explode.

Adults should only view Elmo and Dora while under the influence of psychotropic substances. A LOT of psychotropic substances!

I would also really dislike arcs having to do with vampires. I just don’t like vampires, I don’t like vampire stories, and I have no interest in vampires or their stories.

I know lots of people like them (a lot), but I just really don’t.

A-MEN to that, Casilda! Amen.

(unless Willem Defoe or Joss Whedon are involved…and I still don’t know about Joss Whedon.)

Strikitrich, is that a modified flag of Florida in your avatar pic?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solai
“Sci-Fi Channel Original Movie Arc”

How can you say that without having watched Ice Spiders?! It was genius!

Two words: Man Squito.

As for me, well, I know it’s probably a likelihood because of Sean’s love of it, but I could live without any sort of Transformers arc, at least not one involving Michael Bay’s take (and yes, Chuck and I had an argument, of sorts, back when the movie was new and I commented that I wouldn’t watch it because it was a Michael Bay movie and I find his work to be a postule on the [sorrybarb] of filmdom, but I did TRY to watch the movie on cable last year and Oh DEAR GODS was it ever aweful! When those giant robots were trying to sneak around Shia LeBeouf’s backyard in an attempt at comic relief I just about lost it and turned the damn thing off…and it still had 90 minutes to go. Seriously, how do they stretch that plotless mess to 2 1/2 hours?

Okay…deep breath…rant over…

Like Back to the Future? :rolleyes:

:eek: No Buffyverse??? :eek:

…the horror…the horror…the horror…

Flabby cop-butt arc.