#363: 2013 GWC International Meetup LIVE

I’m wondering the same thing. I miss the show.

I’m with you. I really miss the show too.

AGREED.
If yes great.
If not, that’s cool as well.
Even a monthly ( or quarterly ) effort would be appreciated.

//youtu.be/6vQpW9XRiyM

Otherwise … go easy folks.
See you on the other side.

OB (broadcasting in the blind)

If the podcast ends doesn’t mean our family has to end. We are GWC there is always stuff to discuss.

Well, Sean was on his first Legends episode in a while last week, so maybe things are starting to settle down for him again.

It was great to hear Sean on Legends again!

BTW, the entire GonnaGeek podcast network is a great, and the flexibility in formats, different hosts and lots of podcast goodness. It’s definitely where I’m getting my podcast fix these days!

So say we all !

Oddball, I REALLY enjoyed watching The Boss again.
Many thanks!

I BELIEVE IN GWC!

This just in.

https://twitter.com/trutriciahelfer/status/437801538665193472

That is all.

This just in.

https://twitter.com/trutriciahelfer/...01538665193472

That is all.

I don’t understand???

The rest of the posts in the thread seem to refer to racing (Nascar), so I think it refers to the “Green-White-Checker” rule in motorsports where the last laps must be run under green flag conditions, or as sometimes called when the number is two, the green-white-checker finish. Not a car racing guy myself, but there you have it.

I saw that too and this place was my first thought lol

This has been a long year without the cast. Anyone know if we will get to hear their comforting voices again one day? This was the one cast that my wife didn’t mind having on during car trips and stuff.

I respectfully second the question…thank you!

Like the rest of you I sure do miss the weekly content from GWC. As we all wait for GWC to resume podcasting I took the opportunity to create two new threads. The first thread is a list (or directory if you want to call it that) of podcasts that GWC community members have started. If you are missing GWC odds are you will like one or all of these podcasts. The GWC Community is full of active and creative persons and this list sure tells you how much we really like our content. Don’t fret if your podcast or if you know of a podcast not listed. Simply reply to thread with the details and I will update the list as soon as I can.

The second thread I started is simply a place for everyone to say Thank You. GWC was there for quite a few years for all of us and I figured it would be nice to say thank you for all the podcasts, content, thread posts, meetups, and everything else GWC was to you. Please drop by and post your note if you feel like it. I can’t wait to see what you all have to say.

So say we all!

Sean, Chuck and Audra … one last time?

//youtu.be/bTGdGKEEiYE

OB

P.S. Yes Juan as well.

220 … 221 … whatever it takes.

Ok, that video was just completely awesome. Made my day!

Durzo

Oddball-
So say we all.
Sublime vid !!! Thank you.
That’s what its about.
Miss the Crue.

Agreed, that was pretty awesome. :slight_smile: