#363: 2013 GWC International Meetup LIVE

hmmm … come to think of it I haven’t heard the siren song of GWC in a couple weeks.

Anything us “unwashed masses” can do to aid in the recovery? Maybe perform ancient rituals around “fire pit” with animal sacrifices and debauchery?

//youtu.be/OeUqjYwhEik

OB

Go backs to the beginnings, Vizzini!!!

:stuck_out_tongue:

well said. I, too, have been itching for my GWC, but I know how hard it can be to constantly make everything work. If they need some time, I’m sure we’ll get our cast back better than ever.

Vote for your favorite live audience recorded half GWC Podcast 363 quote(s). This poll will close on May 6th, 2013 at 06:57 AM.

I was starting to think everybody but me knew what was up with the GWC podcast. I hope it comes back soon. And I hope that if they need help getting a new rig that they will let us know. I’ve been meaning to pay my share for a while. Maybe now’s the best time.

I’d be up for some debauchery, whom would you like me to debauch, exactly?
Alan

Stay tuned for your regularly scheduled broadcast.

in the meanwhile …

//youtu.be/8gfipuaIA68

OB

depending on your stamina … I’d suggest starting with the shortest and moving up to the tallest :slight_smile:

OB

UUUGGGGHHH now I have to watch this again! GWH takes me back to 8th grade, when I saw it two or three times in the theater, and simultaneously takes me back to college, taking the Senate Bus from campus into Harvard Square and working with little old ladies from Newton who talked just like Ben Affleck. And it’s such a good story about the tradeoffs for ambition and determination.

That scene makes my allergies act up.

/watching the out of state plates

//youtu.be/RSRm0l_escg

it’s in your hands.

OB

//youtu.be/EB0CkB7mRiY

OB

//youtu.be/7Ezy50aY6Bg

OB

Lucile 2 in her day ( we all have our day).

//youtu.be/moOamKxW844

OB

“from Cradle to Tomb”.

you can’t grafitti here …
Hey Fuck You!

//youtu.be/N7b0cLn-wHU

.-- … . -. / … -. / -… … … --. .-. .- -.-. . / .-- … - … / …-. — .-. - …- -. . / .- -. -… / – . -. … / . -.-- .

OB

//youtu.be/98AISaI2Teg

In this scene, Jake is played by yours truly, Elwood possibly by Ferris ( pending Ohio state litigation )

//youtu.be/ZLUiK2lbN2s

Here’s a parental anecdote for GWC.

You spend the first 2 years trying to get them to stand up and talk. You spend the rest of the time trying to get then to sit down and shut up.

OB

/tap tap

Is this thing on? Hello? Hello? … 1 .2. 3. 4 … can we check the levels?

Ladies and Gentleman … while we wait … please enjoy the smooth, light sounds of our feature act … ( just get out there ) …

//youtu.be/aSq1cez_flQ

OB

P.S. In case you missed the subtlety … obvious friends fucking around with mikes and cameras. One has a hit TV show, the other is Robin (possibly Batman) … and I care less about them than any of you ( #GWC ).

P.P.S. “You got fired from pushing a motherfuckin’ broom bitch” – Morgan

//youtu.be/sBvzTfwJlJI

not-OB (far far away … and way way afar)

P.S. --> 666

Will there ever be another episode of GWC?