#295: Halloween Top 10s

We count down some Halloween top ten lists, including Sean’s top ten hottest chicks to take to a Halloween party, Audra’s top ten worst Halloween costumes, and Chuck’s top ten most useful weapons for surviving the zombie apocalypse. And we run down the week in geek, including, well, a ton of stuff.
Direct Download
Blog Post

OH NOES! On my copy Juan singing “THE NEWS SONG” is just a blank space. (does this mean I have another limited edition version?)

Still workin on it, but I heard “Wolverine 2” was supposed to focus on Japan. But I can’t believe you didn’t mention “we can do better Godzilla movies!” :slight_smile:

Can I have those top 10 lists transcribed. And where is everyone else on this thread?!

Well I can give you my list for sure.

Halloween Date Hotness Top Ten

1. Carrie
  2. ANY of the Charmed ones
  3. Anita Blake
  4. Leah the Werewolf from Twighlight
  5. Sukie Ridgemont - M. Pfeiffer
  6. Nancy from “The Craft”
  7. Evilyn
  8. Selene the Hunter “Underworld”
  9. Samantha the Witch
  10. Elvira, Mistress of the dark

I concur on your miss McGowan findings :slight_smile:

Had the same problem with no “News” intro, also, Chuck dropped the f-bomb and didn’t bleep it out, I think it was when you guys were talking about the B-Movie being a mix of Bourne Identity.

Also, I want a video game in which u play a light-saber wielding, force power using, portal gun toting, mech suit wearing AT-AT driving bamf killing zombie hordes. Any of you programmer types wanna collab on this it’d b a great flash game or a real good A-list /AAA title :slight_smile:

P.s. on my podcast (see signature) I’m no stranger to teh f-bomb, just wanted to let u kno incase u wanna change it

Amen, bruther. Amen.

See when I think boobs - I think of

Damn if I don’t love me some Lady Death. But not sure if she’d make a great party date… with all the slayings and revenge and such. Fun to watch but less snogging than I generally like on a date :wink:

Sean,

I have a couple of questions regarding your amazing Top 10 list. Actually, all three lists were very cool. But back to your list I have a couple of questions not for argument sake, but rather for clarification. First, is there some reason Buffy was not on your top 10 list? Does she not do it for you? Did you just forget? I’ve started watching Buffy for the first time this year and I’ll have to admit SMG is starting to grow on me.

Also, was there also some reason Harry Potter’s Hermione didn’t make the list? Too young for you to put on the list? Too much good and too little bad? Didn’t think of her? Others are higher on your list?

Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

~Shooter Out

Well, in the spirit of full disclosure I didn’t include Buffy for two reasons,

1. Too easy: she’s been on the top of everyone’s list since the 90’s
  2. Reverse Twilight Backlash crap: All the “Buffy stake Edward” meme’s were funny two years ago but old now.

With regards to Hermione, I feel weird about her cuz even though I know she’s of age now and uber hot… I just somehow can’t shake thinking of her as Ron’s girl. And Ron is too nice a guy to muscle in on his chosen witch.

I can’t really think of Halloween-themed babes I dig, other than Elvira and Vampirella. Now, if we are discussing costumes, totally different. Halloween is the Comic-Con holiday. French maid does it for me, every time. To be honest, all these sexy pirate, sexy ninja, sexy <<whatevers>> is just a variation on French maid.

Oh, brutha, wait till you meet Faith. But if Buffy’s your type, you may not dig Faith.

Hey gang…had to chime in…Jaun’s news segment was blank for me too, and Sean dropped an F-bomb discussing the ant-trail pheromone thing. I loved it.

I actually looked down at the iPhone to check if it was Eff this Week or GWC. Awesome!

Okay. Ya’ll have a great weekend!

-Trey

Least Popular Halloween Costumes - Audra (59:05)
10 = Sexy Dairy Cow
9 = Zombie-Mummy-Vampire
8 = Nancy Pelosi
7 = Nudist Hippie Granny
6 = Pig-Pen w/ real B.O.
5 = Hermaphroditic T-Rex
4 = Sexy Proctologist
3 = Exotic Dancing Hamburgler
2 = Zombie Racist Southern Cop
1 = Dominatrix E.T.

Hottest Dates to take to a Halloween Party - Sean (1:03:48)
10 = Carrie
9 = ANY of the “Charmed” Babes
8 = Anita Blake
7 = Leah the Werewolf from Twilight
6 = Sukie Ridgemont
5 = Nancy from “The Craft”
4 = Evilyn
3 = Selene the Hunter “Underworld”
2 = Samantha the Witch
1 = Elvira, Mistress of the Dark

Most Useful Weapons for Surviving the Zombie Apocalypse - Chuck (1:14:04)
10 = Shotgun
9 = Bat’leth
8 = Light Saber
7 = Mobile Infantry Power Suit
6 = “Reason” from Snowcrash
5 = Mass Effect “Biotics”
4 = AT-AT
3 = Portal Gun
2 = Shakk from Timeline Wars
1 = Time Traveling Delorean

Signs Your House is Haunted - Audra (1:30:40)
10 = Moaning Myrtle reads you the morning news from inside the u-bend
9 = An enormous alien lizard is squatting in your upstairs guestroom for 20 years and you never noticed
8 = Your neighbors keep telling you to turn off the heartbeat emanating from underneath the floor
7 = There is a Hellmouth in your dryer eating all your socks
6 = Every time you undress to shower you hear a Witches cackle
5 = You bought a 4 story mention with acres of rolling lawns for $50
4 = Lava keeps seeping from the cracks in your basement floor
3 = The Ghost of Christmas Past keeps eating all your breakfast burritos
2 = Your bedroom wall weeps blood and a scrawled message keeps appearing that says “This Place is Haunted”
1 = Religious pamphleteers won’t go near your front door

//youtu.be/OQCcwNMp830

The song Sean was talking about for those interested. Really fun catchy tune, and good lord in heavan she looks amazing in that video.

Mmmmmm, Faith. She’d rip my throat out and scratch my chest through my back, but it’d be sooo worth it.

Still working on the podcast - but my news bumps (both the first one and the time you played gaming news) are missing :frowning:

Buffy stakes Edward? Lame. It’s all about Blade kicking his sparkly ass.