#295: Halloween Top 10s

Both of ya’ll are so last year. The cool kids know that The Count would school everyone.

Double True.

“The Count” is OG. Just imagine that butt whoopin’ … “Vun, Too, Tree … AH HA HA HA … Foor”

//youtu.be/B-Wd-Q3F8KM

forgive them Jim, but that is funny.

Homie, truer words never spoken. Nice pull on the vid btw.

Edited for truth :slight_smile:

“The Count” is OG. Just imagine that butt whoopin’ … “Vun, Too, Tree … AH HA HA HA … Floor”

Even Count Duckula would school Edward - Double Team with Nanny.

Think Sean may be more of a Faith type (Eliza Dushku) in the Buffyverse. Hot, slayer, has killed folks (not just vamps)

Far as Charmed withes…Pheobe (Alyssa Milano)…just walking, talking sex right there

I am amazed at the level of agreement I have at this moment. Faith and Phoebe… IBIMB

Pheobe is a very respectful choice and you’ll get no disagreements from me, but personally, i’ve always been more partial to Paige (Rose McGowan). What can I say, pale redheads just do something to me…

As far as Eliza Dushku is concerned, im with you, she always edged out Buffy by a fair margin on my lists.

I was always more of a Willow fan than a Buffy fan. Willow seemed so much more approachable, geeky and with fewer issues… And when she went lez, well that kindda made her hotter in a way. IBIMB :groucho:

Oh, and I agree with Sean about ‘Contract Killers’. It was a fun low budget little gem. My only complaint was with the soundtrack, the composer has a love of alarm sound effects and incorporates them into his music. And it threw me off in one scene, she was breaking into a building to gather some evidence and this alarm sound came up. I thought she had triggered the alarm system, and yet she seemed completely oblivious to it… I latter realized that it was the damned music. :mad:

I love the mention of the Amityville house windows… I never realized that my house had those windows in the attic until someone came over and had the same reaction as Sean’s wife.

<fistbump> that girl has most likely been the cause of thousands of teenage lust issues. Yes, I am speaking from experience.

Damn g, I can seriously get down with your choice there. Ms McGowan is awesome and just flat beautiful.

LOL, yeah. For some reason they freak her out in real life more than the movie I think.

Welcome to the forum btw JeansNY :slight_smile:

Maybe The Zeppo isn’t the best episode, but between my feelings for Faith and my empathy for Xander, it’ll always be my favorite.

I hear that, Charmed was always on on Saturday mornings here when I was younger, wonderful way to start the day. Got even better when Billie joined the cast.
I only actually saw Amnityville for the first time this Halloween, late at night with a few friends. The windows were actually strangely unnerving, kinda looked like a cross or a skull in my tired state. Although the most horrifying part of that movie of course, was anytime the dog was in danger.

Dude! Score!! I found the game my brother and I used to play.

blogelviramission.jpg

I was listening to Sean talk about his younger brother and it brought me back to my child years. My bro is 2 years younger then me and was never the sharpest tool in the shed. Anyway we got home from some trip and as most people do u kick off your shoes. We lived in a 2 story apartment and our room faced the walkway coming from the garage. I kicked off my shoes by my bed. My brother saw that and decided to do the and kicked his shoe off like he was kicking a field goal and his shoe smacks into the window breaks and lands about 2 feet in front of my dad walking from the garage to the house along with numerous shards of glass. I laughed and joked about he was about to get his ass kicked. Of course my dad comes pounding up the stairs and my smile grew larger. I was thinking to myself finally the brat will get his. My dad says what the hell happened. I told the story since my brother was cowering in the corner. My dad turns to him looks back at me and says well what the hell did u teach him that for. I also had to break open my piggy bank to help pay for the window. He still loves that story. I don’t think he will ever get his.

Vote for your favorite GWC Podcast 295 quote(s). This poll will close on November 28th, 2011 at 06:54 AM.