#250: Tron Legacy

We catch the premiere of Tron Legacy and celebrate our 250th GWC podcast. And we run down the week in geek, including Mark Wahlberg’s rendition of The Touch, new Pirates of the Caribbean Strange Tides info, a new Tron arcade world record, the Muppet wedding proposal, the departure of SG:U from TV and Favreau from Iron Man 3, and closure on Sean’s Twitter mystery pic.

Direct Download
Blog Post

WooHoo!! 250!!

fraggledance

agreed!!!

Woot!! 250 podcasts of GWC goodness!

Seriously, they are cloning people.

Penelope Cruz on the left. Ana de la Reguera on the right.

Muppet Proposal

//youtu.be/GoRsqEi47Ic

I want to marry them. tear

WOOOOO-HOOOO!! Congrats on 'cast #250!

There are many copies…

…and I’m good with that :smiley:

I just got done with the news segment on my way home from dinner, and I loved Audra’s Chuck reference during the Tron High Score news item. Then when Sean was comparing his score to the other guy’s, I remembered the Asteroids gag from Atlantis (beginning of Season 4 I think. It was when Atlantis was drifting in space.)

Robot Unicorn

http://games.adultswim.com/robot-unicorn-attack-twitchy-online-game.html

Just got back from seeing Tron Legacy…it. was. frakkin. awesome!

Also, congrats on #250!

I just got done listening to the podcast while packing. Great podcast guys! Thanks for all of your work! Special thanks to Juan and Solai for all their work too.

~Shooter Out

I haven’t had a chance to listen yet, but GRATS!!! on 250 podcasts! you guys rock! :smiley:

Just got back from seeing Tron Legacy in IMAX 3D. Must go see it again! That movie was fantastic, and the Daft Punk score? AWESOME!!!

TRON Legacy was awesome! Ignore the reviews, don’t know what they were complaining about, the movie had it ALL!

250 Podcasts! Rock on!
END OF LINE

So, you guys talked about Flynn’s costume, but no Jedi Master reference? That was my first thought.

This is Paz Vega. do not adjust your TV screen. It is yet ANOTHER actress.

Dillinger’s son was played by Cillian Murphy who, indeed, also played Scarecrow in the Batman films. I’d just seen him as the mark in a little film called Inception.

He was also a most impressive antagonist in an airliner suspense movie Red Eye, which surprisingly featured no Centurions.

Thank you for the 'cast!

Audra mentioned it, I believe. It really stood out when he was wearing the hood after giving away the light cycle.

Another great podcast!! I just got back from the movie and there was the podcast waiting to be listened to. I want Sean, Chuck and Audra to comment on every movie I see from now on right after I’ve watched it. Congrats on 250.

Big ups to Audra with the Call outs for Rush! YYZ and Tom Sawyer? Yeah baby!

Oh and Chuck - Red Filter :wink: