ZS's Comic Book Giveaway!

I’ve recently gone through some of my older comics and decided I have too many so I’m going to give some away. Nothing I have is particularly valuable, at least, not yet. Maybe if you keep them long enough they’ll be the next Action Comics #1 and you’ll be a millionaire! More likely, you’ll get to enjoy a good story.

I realize I haven’t been on the boards for very long, but I’m not trying to scam anyone, this is in good faith. If you’re interested in the series, claim your prize with a post, and then email or PM me a shipping address and I’ll mail them to you. Since I’m paying shipping, I’m going to limit winners to continental North America, sorry for all you overseas people. The total cost of a series will probably be less than the cost of shipping overseas anyhow.

If you’ve already read, or own the ones up for grabs, I’d appreciate that you pass, so the prize can go to a new reader. Hopefully they get hooked on comics and make some other purchases themselves. Comics need more readers!

Not sure how often I’ll be able to put up a new pack of comics, but I’ll try to do it every couple weeks, at least as long as I have ones to spare. Right now I’ve got 6 sets I’ve put together.

So, in honour of the new X-Men First Class movie (which I really hope I have time to see this weekend), the first pack is…

X-Men First Class, volume 1. This series is from 2006-2007, and I have all 8 issues. It’s a fun read full of adventure and a healthy dose of slapstick that you’d expect from newbie superheroes. I’ll admit that these aren’t in perfect mint condition, but I have them in bags (no boards, GASP!). Dispite the ratings systems for comics being mostly a joke, this comic is rated A in Marvel’s ratings system, which means ages 9+. This would be a great gift for a younger X-Men fan, after you’ve finished reading it of course.

If you want to get the 8 issue run of X-Men First Class from 2006, be the first to post an answer to the following question and then PM or email me an address to send them to.

Q: Jeff Parker is the Writer of X-Men First Class Volume 1. What is the other X-men title that Jeff Parker wrote for Marvel?