Yukikaze August 6th 6PM EST

Yukikaze

July 30th 6 PM EST

Episodes 1-3

Plot Summary:

Thirty-three years ago, an alien force known as the “JAM” invaded Earth through a dimensional portal over Antarctica. Earth’s forces managed to drive the JAM away to a distant planet designated as “Fairy.” While majority of Earth’s population is unaware of the JAM’s presence, the war continues on Fairy. Sentou Yousei Yukikaze chronicles the life of Rei Fukai, an SAF (Special Air Force) pilot assigned to pilot “Yukikaze” - an advanced reconnaisance fighter plane equipped with a near-sentient A.I. that detects the presence of the JAM within its path.

Genres:drama, psychological, science fiction

Themes:military

//youtu.be/XXadee4y5PQ

Yukikaze

August 6th 6PM EST

Episodes 4-5

Plot Summary:

Thirty-three years ago, an alien force known as the “JAM” invaded Earth through a dimensional portal over Antarctica. Earth’s forces managed to drive the JAM away to a distant planet designated as “Fairy.” While majority of Earth’s population is unaware of the JAM’s presence, the war continues on Fairy. Sentou Yousei Yukikaze chronicles the life of Rei Fukai, an SAF (Special Air Force) pilot assigned to pilot “Yukikaze” - an advanced reconnaisance fighter plane equipped with a near-sentient A.I. that detects the presence of the JAM within its path.

Genres:drama, psychological, science fiction

Themes:military

//youtu.be/XXadee4y5PQ

Do we need to move this back to next week?

My discs only list four episodes minus the extras, we could probably do all four episodes in one sitting if we wanted…

edit: Anime Network lists five, I need to dig deeper in the menus I guess…

Probably. It looks like Fastcart isn’t going to make it, and the only version I could find was a Blu-Ray rip, which my aging laptop can’t handle. I’m trying to downconvert it, but it’s taking longer than expected. :frowning:

I have five “Operation” files and an “experimental movie”. We could probably still do them all in one sitting.

Ok then, we should do all five next saturday then, Fastcart kind of wanted to do all five at once anyways. So this may still work out well… :slight_smile:

And then I can convert these files on a computer that younger than three years old. :slight_smile:

See you next Saturday, may Crom ignore you! :smiley:

And may Cthulhu eat you quickly. :rolleyes:

Sorry for flaking out. See ya next week definitely.

Kick the tires and light the fires!!! Ye-Hah!!

I’m here…

“It’s not hard to JAM!”

“Good kill! Good kill!”

I don’t remember this.

I forgot how slow this starts…

Typewriter and paper?

Where the Hell did he find a typwriter??

I forgot about the Homo-eroticism too…

Where’s Badger?

I downloaded the less… “robust” version on my parents’ computer but forgot to bring it with me. Obtaining now. I’ll join y’all briefly.