Your own little Captain Tightpants...

Word is that this artisthas made the entire crew but just hasn’t posted them yet.

Here’s the description, he’s authentic down to the gun:

Little Mal stands about 5 inches tall and comes complete with a belt, gun, suspenders, and a coat, which happens to be a brownish-color (it was on sale). His gun is sculpted out of sculpey and can be removed from it’s holster. Mal’s jacket is also removable to reveal his very strapping suspenders.

Oh my goodness he’s so cute!!! :slight_smile:

:eek: Solai’s new avatar!

So Cute!!!

Where can I get a pattern for him? I want one!

Whoa. That freaked me out at first when it loaded. Dolls with blank eyes, not for me I guess.

The suspenders are genius!!

Wow… those suspenders really are adorable.

But, is he anatomically correct?..IYKWIM

I subscribe to the artist’s blog and she makes amazing Amis. Here is the entire Firefly cast: http://geekcentralstation.blogspot.com/2008/06/firefly.html
Be sure and check out the rest of her blog to see all the other one’s she’s made. She also has detailed posts with many of the characters.

Thanks for the link MiNY, I was actually there this morning looking at the Captain Horrible post. I had no idea it was the same gal. And apparently, we’re about 30 miles away from each other. It is such a small world.

Hey DAZ, check out Melissa in NY’s link to the artist’s blog. She’s posted a pattern to her “Human Amigurumi” patterns out there. I love sugar n’ cream yarn, I’m hoping I can find the right colors to crochet a Jayne hat for my brother. So far no orange at the local mega-lo-crafty-mart tho.