Yoda speak generator. Yeesssssss.

Change what you type into yoda speak, I found this cool little program that can. I thought we, some fun with this program, could have.

Yoda Speak Generator

Yoda knows the deal.

Wim,iyk!

I guess Yoda wallows in the gutter. Although in Star Wars terms I think the gutter would be the trash compactor or the Sarlacc.

Nice

“Big butts, like I, lie I can not. Yes, hmmm.”

Apparantly, Yoda is not as big a fan of hip hop as I’m sure we all hoped.

Of the united states we the people, to form a more perfect union in order, establish justice, insure domestic tranquility, for the common defense provide, promote the general welfare, and to ourselves and our posterity secure the blessings of liberty, for the united states of america do ordain and establish this constitution.

True not, Yo!

//youtu.be/SkeWjWKqHdo

… i wonder how does Yoda converse with a hybrid? And who would come out confused? hahahahahahha

… i tried the generator on my favourites lines in the show…

Saul tigh, my name is. An officer in the colonial fleet, I am. Whatever else I am, whatever else it means, that is the man I, be, want to. And if I die today, the man I will be, that is.

(Crossroads II)

…this is Hybrid babble from “The Hub”…

The six, no longer, the six who went among the makers is. Of line end. Back in the stream that feeds the ocean that feeds the stream…

Awesome, chuck is!

Take the blue pill you - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you, believe, want to. Take the red pill you - you how deep the rabbit-hole goes you stay in wonderland and I show.

OMG this thing is cool. i am so putting this in my faves.

The original Hybrid prophecy.

At last, come for me, they have. Their lives I feel, their destinies spilling out before me.

Of the one true path the denial, played out on a world their own not, end soon enough, will.

Soon there, four, will be, glorious in awakening, with the knowledge of their true selves struggling.

Of revelation bringing new clarity and in the midst of confusion the pain, find her, he will. Enemies brought together by impossible longing.

As one enemies now joined. The way forward at once unthinkable, yet inevitable.

And the fifth, still in shadow, claw toward the light, will, only come in the howl of terrible suffering, hungering for redemption that will.

See them all, I can. The seven, now six, self-described machines who believe themselves without sin. But in time, sin that will consume them, it is. Know enmity, will they, bitterness, of one splintering into many the wrenching agony.

And then, join the promised land, they will, of an angel gathered on the wings. Not an end, but beginning.

Lead the human race to its end, kara thrace will. The herald of the apocalypse, she is, of death the harbinger. Follow her they must not.

To a close as my own existence comes, to begin anew only, in ways uncertain.

Happened before, all this has, and happen again, it will…Again…again…again…again…again…again.

Hey, this is addicting! :smiley:

Here’s some Yodama using the program:

Then your gun and bring in the cat grab.
Yeesssss.

To roll the hard six, sometimes you just have. Yes, hmmm.

Enough to survive it is not. To be worthy of survival, you have. Herh herh herh.

Jump! Yes, hmmm.

To shoot admiral Cain in the head I want you. Yes, hmmm.

Launch vipers ! Herh herh herh.

When I met you, hair, you had.

Wow, I could do this all day…

laughing

Nicely done! That was fabulous!!

Site crashed it did…sad I am!!