Xam’d Lost Memories

[SIZE=3]

[SIZE=4][b][SIZE=6]Saturday 11/5

6PM Eastern Standard Time

Episodes 13-16

25 minutes per episode

[/b][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]

[SIZE=3][SIZE=4]Plot Summary:

[SIZE=3]Enter Sentan, a lush, tranquil island encased in war between the military and those with Hiruko, known as X’amd. On one of these warlike days, Akiyuki Takehara heads off to school and gets caught in a raid by the creatures. Through a series of events he is transformed into a X’amd, and with the help of a Tessikan woman Nakiami along with his highschool friend Haru, Akiyuki is forced to learn to live with the Hiruko or faces the danger of losing his self-control and turn to stone.

Genres: action,fantasy,romance,[science fiction](http://forum.galacticwatercooler.com/encyclopedia/search/genreresults?w=series&a=AA&a=OC&a=TA&a=MA&g=science fiction&o=rating)
Themes:
aircraft,mutants

[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=3][SIZE=4][SIZE=3]Available on Netflix Instant Watch.[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]

Started.

Great, we change our clocks back tonight…

6 months eh?

Feels early for an eye catch.

Late start, had to restart my computer and get everything back up again…

She checked the bathroom first?

They have airships and high speed airial kayaks, but they have rotary phones? :smiley:

The militarys phones are monitored? Gee… what a suprise… :rolleyes:

Good cliff hanger.

Still alive? Oh yeah, thats right…

What ever is in the air that lets them travel is akin to their oil/gasoline. Nothing in this series is really high tech. Like the analog tracking device a few eps back. I’d say they are really 1960-1980 Japan tech wise?

And, what’s up with the sister calling the a-hole? d:

I like how they made her socks get dirtier as she ran… Nice touch.

How far behind are you?

I like that they took the time to focus on the characters this episode.

Well?

lb…

He swallowed her??? :eek:

Now I am only two minutes behind…

:mad:

You started the next ep without warning…

Now I’m behind you… :mad: