Xam’d Lost Memories

[SIZE=3]

[SIZE=4][b][SIZE=6]Saturday 11/26

6PM Eastern Standard Time

Episodes 25-26

25 minutes per episode

[/b][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]

[SIZE=3][SIZE=4]Plot Summary:

[SIZE=3]Enter Sentan, a lush, tranquil island encased in war between the military and those with Hiruko, known as X’amd. On one of these warlike days, Akiyuki Takehara heads off to school and gets caught in a raid by the creatures. Through a series of events he is transformed into a X’amd, and with the help of a Tessikan woman Nakiami along with his highschool friend Haru, Akiyuki is forced to learn to live with the Hiruko or faces the danger of losing his self-control and turn to stone.

Genres: action,fantasy,romance,[science fiction](http://forum.galacticwatercooler.com/encyclopedia/search/genreresults?w=series&a=AA&a=OC&a=TA&a=MA&g=science fiction&o=rating)
Themes:
aircraft,mutants

[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=3][SIZE=4][SIZE=3]Available on Netflix Instant Watch.[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]

Ready to go. I am leaning towards Rideback (looks interesting)or Mushi Shi (we have not done horror yet) for our next fraks, or perhaps even Eden of the East

And of course we need to do our annual Christmas ‘Tokyo Godfathers’ frak … :smiley:

Beautiful music during these sequences…

Rideback was a disappointment. Had so much potential, but failed to deliver.

Have not seen Mushi Shi (Blood doesn’t count as horror?) nor Eden of the East. I’m willing to give Eden a try though.

I’m open to refraking Tokyo Godfathers too.

I like the fact that there is an emotional component the story and not just all action…

Oh thats right, we did the Blood OVA. But did not do the series, Blood+.

He has counter lights now…

I wondered what happened to the false Xam.

Sannova is pretty powerful.

Are you still seeing the old ending? The new ending flows so well with the end of this episode.

Still the same opening and ending for me.

That sucks. The new ones add more enjoyment to the series for me.

The ending finally makes a little more sense now, because it ends with Nakiami in that garden with the tree surrounded with the mystical stones…

And I admit I am still a little confused as to the origins of the Haruko and what purposes they served and so on, but I guess I can rewatch the previous episode again…

I’ll only be around for three weeks in December. I suggest short series or movies.

I want to rewatch Iriya no Sora UFO no Natsu for instance.

I thought Inshu got blown up…

You’re hearing this song right?

I did too.