Xam’d Lost Memories

[SIZE=3]

[SIZE=4][b][SIZE=6]Saturday 11/19

6PM Eastern Standard Time

Episodes 21-24

25 minutes per episode

[/b][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]

[SIZE=3][SIZE=4]Plot Summary:

[SIZE=3]Enter Sentan, a lush, tranquil island encased in war between the military and those with Hiruko, known as X’amd. On one of these warlike days, Akiyuki Takehara heads off to school and gets caught in a raid by the creatures. Through a series of events he is transformed into a X’amd, and with the help of a Tessikan woman Nakiami along with his highschool friend Haru, Akiyuki is forced to learn to live with the Hiruko or faces the danger of losing his self-control and turn to stone.

Genres: action,fantasy,romance,[science fiction](http://forum.galacticwatercooler.com/encyclopedia/search/genreresults?w=series&a=AA&a=OC&a=TA&a=MA&g=science fiction&o=rating)
Themes:
aircraft,mutants

[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=3][SIZE=4][SIZE=3]Available on Netflix Instant Watch.[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]

I’m here…

Ready to go!

Last 2 tonight or next week?

If it doesn’t interfer with any other fraks we could do the last two today.

Gee, he does have a heart after all…

I thought Gynacologists work on women… :confused:

WOW, I guess he freaked out and killed that poor boy… :frowning:

That woman has poor taste in men…

Fusa looked ticked.

Big romantic finish.

Nice ending. Lots of seperate plot lines coming together, cool…

The MILF always looks upset, she would be a good looking woman if it wasnt for the permenant scowl on her face.

You have strange taste in women. d:

How could you see her crying if she is in a fluid chamber?

Yeah, yeah, I know it was necessary for storytelling purposes… But still sometimes it is hard to turn off my brain. :slight_smile:

Now he can change his name to Tigh. :smiley:

He’s been slimed twice.

This series took a hard turn down half way through. This must have been why I wasn’t looking forward to it. But, I got hopeful episodes 1-12.

Even though there are many dark elements to it this series has never felt oppressive. There is always an element of hope.

Some series just seem so damned bleak, and I wind up giving up on them. Like Blue Gender.

You’re the one who recommended blue gender to me!!!