Wootstock 3.0 / San Diego Wootstock 2011

To everyone that was at Comic Con last year in San Diego, Wootstock 3.0 tickets are up for sale!

Looks like it is going to be a little different than last year, its at Balboa theater and is a much nicer…well upscale venue the 5th and B.

I can only imagine what they have planned with a stage designed to put on off Broadway musicals.

Bad news is you have to go through ticketmaster to get seats…

Its going on the first night this time, the 21st of July.

One of the biggest things I’m looking forward too after finishing this deployment is wootstock, it was a blast last year…well except the part where I broke my wifes iphone, been out of the states 6 months so far and almost home, and early enough to catch on GWC (no podcasts for 6 months at sea) and I get to get my comic con on again!

[b]Okay.

[/b][SIZE=3]This year, Wil Wheaton and friends have planned a Wootstock well in advance (and in a classier place).

The Balboa Theater.

If you’re one of the lucky GWCers who attended last year…

It Was Awesome! Like. Awesome! Seriously awesomely awesome.

This thread will keep y’all informed. If you’re attending SDCC this year, you’ll want to be at Wootstock.

More to come. :slight_smile:
[/SIZE]

Tix for w00tstock available now!

http://www.ticketmaster.com/w00tstock-tickets/artist/1504142

Way to steal my thread topgun. :slight_smile:

You bet your mama I got my tickets already.

I’m doing the smart thing this year and taking leave for 5 days during Comic Con…no more of this have to go to work in the morning crap during it.

Wootstock 2011 threads merged…

Really looking forward to this. And looking forward to seeing Camelpope again – sans stress from destroyed iPhone and having to work this time, too!

Thanks Barb! I was going to PM you, but I figured you’d get it and fix it. :smiley:

Sorry Camelpope!!! And get your tix! See you and your lovely wife (and her iPhone) there! :smiley:

Ha its ok. Wife has tickets this year to the con this time as well. My big mistake though was not getting the 4 day passes at the con last year.

As it stands right now she and I will have to wait in the daily line to get our daily pass.

Hoping there are some 4 day returns so I can just buy those. So much easier and worth the money not to have to deal with the hassle.

Did you get your Wootstock tix? The venue this year is downright classy! And I think we should post a guard at the door to admit Joss Whedon if he shows up again.

Bought last week!

Seat location: section ORCH, row F, seats 3-5

Balboa theater is pretty nice. We went there last year to see Avenue Q and I saw Video games live there as well.

They’ll be a bunch of us a few rows behind you then, I grabbed some tix the other night. :slight_smile: I’d advise any other GWCers attending SDCC to get their Wootstock tix now so we’re all in the same area of the theater!!

Can’t wait! And don’t ask to use my phone please. :smiley: I’ve seen you in action and you’re pretty rough on them. (kidding)

Will be great to see you and yours again sir.

Funny story, I actually broke the screen on my own phone. About 3 months back I was getting up at like 3 in the morning to go work on something on the ship and I knocked the phone out of my rack. Fell about 6 feet strait onto the screen and shattered.

Can’t even get mad about it…not like there is anything I can do to fix it…and it does still work.

I completely missed this thread!

Part of my transatlantic adventure includes a ticket to w00tstock so I hope to see some you lovely people there :smiley:

Well I am going to Wootstock, but looks like closest I could get was center balcony.

I have been so disconnected recently I forgot to grab my tickets earlier, but should still be fun.

Got my tickets last month. hope to run into you guys.

I’m here, balcony left =)