WOO HOO! Great news!

Normally, when the Colonel who owns the place walks into the Intel guy’s office unannounced at 0715, it means either: A) Something has gone horribly wrong and we’re about to go start killing people and breaking their stuff, or B) one of my knucklehead Airmen needs a smack. This morning was a little different. The Col. and Lt Col. both walk into my office unannounced. “AXL!” I started, turned and saw them grinning at me. I stood, of course, wondering who had done what. Turns out it was me they were after.

I’m promoted to Major.

Won’t actually pin on the rank for a while…sometime next year probably, but good to know the AF wants to keep me around!

Know what you call a Major-select?

“Captain.” Ha!

Anyway, hope all y’all have a great weekend!

Happy Easter! BOK! BOK!

-Trey

Congrats about to be field-grade 14N! If you ever get to swing by NASIC let me know.

~Shooter

AWESOME!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Bank on it. NASIC and I are close friends…:wink:

-Trey

Congrats Trey!

Fan-frakking-tastic! :slight_smile:

Salute
Baltar

Congratulations.

Grats! :slight_smile:

Whoa! Thanks all! I’m glad I have the family here to share with! It does mean more than you think, you know…

Now if I could only make a meetup! Next year! We’ll be home again! I’m buying the first round for everyone!

Love,
Trey

I know what it is like to be stationed far from what is familiar and comforting, and all those you know and love. I am happy to offer what support I can, and I am sure there are many others here who feel much the same way. God Bless.