"With a Little Help From Desmond"

What do you think of poor Sideways Mr. Hume,
As he searches for his LOST Penny,
Charlie and Daniel have showed him sideways life is not real
And I think that he will be the key.
Oh the losties will be saved with a little help from Desmond,
Mmmm, they’ll see through the lies with a little help from Desmond,
Mmmm, they’ll all die without a little help from Desmond.

Do you need anybody?
Losties just need somebody to love.
Could it be anybody?
I think Sawyer and Kate just need a shove.

Daniel believes in a love at first sight,
But he had to see Charlotte die while traveling through time.
Jughead blew up with a really bright light,
But it wasn’t a victimless crime.
Oh, Widmore will become a good guy with a little help from Desmond,
Mmm, Jack will cry with a little help from Desmond,
Oh, we’ll all know why with a little help from Desmond.

Do you need anybody?
Losties just need somebody to love.
Could it be anybody?
Minkowski can find some one for you but you better wear a glove.

Oh, I count how many times “Brutha” is said by Desmond,
Mmmm, Patchy just might get his eye back with a little help from Desmond.
Yes even Geo Physicist/Con Artist/Mercenary/Nurse/Project Manager Zoe will scrape by
With a little help from Desmond, with a little help from Desmond
With a little help from Desmoooooond!

Bravo again, baconpie!!

“Minkowski can find some one for you but you better wear a glove.”

giggle

Very Nice pie. I thought you were taking a break, but you came through…with a little help from Desmond.

Thanks!

Hey lets make this one interactive, come on try making up a line, its easy!

“The Ajira plane will fly with a little help from Desmond.”

See? I promise a prize to the best one!

Charlie gets high with a little help from Desmond.

After pouring through all of the entry I have received this line is the winning entry of my contest. Your reward Tom is a story written about Sideways You:

Sideways Tom is in the back of a limo pouring himself a generous glassful of MacCutcheon Whiskey.

Sidways Tom: “Minkowski, I want you to get a copy of the manifest of Oceanic flight 815, ASAP!”

Minkowski: “Yes sir, Tom, sir!”

Sidways Tom: “On second thought, scratch that. Just get me a hot tub full of whores!”

Minkowski (smiling the creepiest smile possible): “I guess that’s why you’re the boss and I’m just a frakin’ low life limo driving pimp daddy, sir!”

CUT TO: Tom is in the middle of a hot tub filled with scantilly clad women. Both half full and empty half gallons of MacCutcheon Whiskey litter the sides of the tub and there is even a Jagermeister Machine filled with upside down fifths of MacCutcheon Whiskey as well. Tom is getting playfully splashed by several very hot babes who are all desperatly vying for his attention but Tom only seems to have eyes on three women: Sideways Kate who is under his left arm, Sideways Claire who is under his right arm and Sideways Charlotte who is bobbing up and down between his legs. Suddenly a shirtless Sawyer appears out of nowhere.

Sawyer (yelling angrily) : “Get away from that Tom guy right now!”

Kate/Claire/Charlotte: “Wild Smoke monster formed horses couldn’t drag us away from this vibrant hunk of a man!”

Sawyer(crying): “He’s trouble I tell you, I’m a boy scout next to him. I can get a lot of chicks with my bad boy good looks but Tom is like (bad boy good looks)^10!

Kate/Claire/Charlotte: Spoiler Alert “Jacob has a statue of Tom holding the scale with the black and white rock, on the lighthouse wheel the number beside Tom is infinity+1, if you zoom in on a screencap of Jacob’s loom from last season’s finale you will see in Egyptian the words: “Loom made by Tom”. In other words Sawyer, Tom is a player and you are, well, quite pathetic when compared to him on several levels.”

Sideways Tom (smiles and gives double thumbs up).

It’s not very prestigious to win by default, but what a prize!
Are you writing a song this week? “Hey Dude” perhaps?