Why Terminator Makes No Sense

Ok,

I used to read Cracked magazine from time to time as a teenager…when did they become the best internet site on the frakking planet?

Why Terminator Makes No Goddam Sense

I seriously have not laughed this hard in a long time. Ouch.

About two years ago, IIRC. BTW are they connected to the magazine? I was never clear on that.

I assume so, the branding is exactly the same.

Ahh man…That was rough…Funny…but rough…

Everything they say is true and funny as all get out, my only question is why go after terminator and leave time cop alone?

I get a headache trying to figure out and reconcile the Terminator space time continum/paradox. Its the mental equivelant of drinking a Pan-Galactic Gargle Blaster.

I thought Arnold was a t-850 or something slightly different in the third movie. Thats why I let the nuke-in-his-stomach pass. (didn’t help the other stuff though.)

They didn’t.

You’ve created a time paradox!!!

Honestly, if you’re one of those nerds who has the time and desire to map out how Terminator does make sense in regards to time paradoxes…I’ll just end my thought there.

This guy graphed out an interesting timeline graphic:

best use of Microsoft Project ever…

I think this chart is made before season 2. Since Jesse and Reese seems to have returned to the past from alternate future timelines.

Does that mean in Terminator when a new timeline is created, the existing timeline becomes an alternate reality?