why New Cap city is the WORST game ever

When you get killed you can’t resurrect to continue playing

There is no noob training areas

It appears if you are shot you die, there is no chance of healing or using potions.

These appears to be no way to buff yourself

There appears to be no designated PK area.

There most be more reasons why the game sucks. By the way, if a game is designed like that, what’s to stop players from turning the game into a simple First Person Shooter and just kills anything that moves? How can normal socializing take place in game? If killing seems so frequent in the game, where are the players coming from?

You could do some serious spawn-camping with the dirigible, too.

Sounds like Hardcore mode Diablo to me which while not for everyone is still decently popular.

Eventually, the game will run out of new players or even old players me thinks.

And then, whoever’s left, wins. :slight_smile:

Assuming we understand why the game exists. It may not be a game designed to make someone money, but may serve another purpose.

It’s collecting souls for the cylon army.

Assuming we understand why the game exists. It may not be a game designed to make someone money, but may serve another purpose.

I like this! Maybe the game was created by some hackers so that they can find someone like Tamara. Maybe its like the game in the SGU pilot, where they use it to solve some scientific puzzle.

It seems obvious to me that the game does not exist as a commercial entity, ala XBOX Live. The only way to get to it is via teh 31337 h4x, as the Daniel Graystone Clippy told the befuddled Adama when he, in the style of a current day senior citizen, lurched onto their version of the ‘internet’ and began shouting at people to get off his electronic lawn.

I think the games real purpose is to farm new talent for the Tauron mob.

Anyone that lives long enough in the game, has the right skill set, and gets a visit in the real world.

Also, if it is run by the Tauron Mafia, then Joseph may have a way to get back in if he is killed in the game.

Anyone care to speculate on how you win the game, or if its even possible? My guess is that it is possible, but I doubt its just by getting enough money.

i’ll start with lighting up the dirigible Hindenburg style…

By launching a mechano rebellion against the oppressive yoke of the Colonial authorities, of course!

By launching a mechano rebellion against the oppressive yoke of the Colonial authorities, of course!

For all we know it could be. Maybe is was built by some artificial intelligence?

Theory:
New Cap city was generated (and is inhabited) by the colonial equivalent of 4chan or SomethingAwful.com. The chaos, violence, crime, and creativity shown so far would completely support this theory, and the eventual Cylon war could be considered the ultimate act of “Trolling civilization”.

Cylons: In it for the LULZ

I think like in real life the people in NCC realize that guns ablazing isnt what can achieve your goals, if there are any at all.
It seems more than like an MMO or some other roleplaying game where you accept quest-kill monster-fetch magic herb-end quest. It seems like just a bizarre fantasy land where people can go to either kill, or do burlesque, or whatever else their twisted fantasies are.
Sort of just a more noire and urgent V-club really