Who would you have liked to see in Firefly Season 2?

Tracy Morgan. Definitely.

Now that Ive done a rewatch I would definitely want to see a return of Richard Burgi as Lieutenant Womack. Or in the Tracy Morgan vein maybe some Alec Baldwin. :smiley:

How about Brent Spiner as one of the Blue Hands agents?

I hate you.

Flashback of Book as an Operative.

David Boreanaz or James Marsters

Tracy Morgan as a young Operative Book?

AWESOME.

[spoiler] Just Wash and Book. sniff [/spoiler]

I’d also love to see Enver Gjokaj guest star.

Emma Caulfieldl; she would be great, as she does comedy superbly and she still has strong dramatic chops

they would need to find a way to make her character terrified of bunnies…

and thus it would become epic.

Or, rocking out singing.

I have to state the obligatory Felicia Day.

Other than that, I dunno. I liked Giles and Tara. But, I dunno what kinda roles they’d have. Maybe as Inara’s clients?

(Funny no one mentioning Xander or Gunn.)

well i can only speak for myself. at this very moment i’m watching once more with feeling. but never really liked either character… wait put down the pitch forks and torches. please the pointy and filled with fire. but Xander was always a little annoying to me, not to say he didn’t have his moments cause he did. his speech to dawn in potential ranks as one of the greatest in the series. but overall. meh… gunn would be awesome if he had only been in about six episodes a season. as regular they kind of ground him into the ground.

proceed with the pointy and filled with fire…

Xander started pulling his own after he got military knowledge. Gunn already pulled his own by the time he got legal knowledge. But, that’s my opinion.

I could kinda see Gunn as Jubei Earl though. But, the actor they got was excellent.

pls see my previous thread,

[http://forum.galacticwatercooler.com/showpost.php?p=140687&postcount=1](http://forum.galacticwatercooler.com/showpost.php?p=140687&postcount=1)

Not sure the Chinese government would like how negatively the alliance is portrayed…

HA! Young Book!

Awful an idea as that is, I can’t apologize. Too funny.

i think i would want to see more character development in my imaginary seasons 2, 3, 4…

Especially want to see more of the Shepherd, Wash, Jayne and Inara.

I want to know what drove Shepherd and Inara to stay on a run down smuggler’s ship. What did Shepherd do before, why is he so knowledgeable in crime, weapons, and other things. I want to know what Wash and Jayne did during the war. I also want to see River grow, and become a character and not just scream and talk crazy.

I want to see the crew go to Sihnon, where Inara got her schooling. Want to see them run into Yosafbrig at least once every season. Want to see Blue Sun and the Alliance’s plot exposed to the crew to give them a purpose…

But I don’t want to see Wash die…

For a seaon 2 I’d like to see more of Niska and Jubal Early. Interesting characters. And both story lines still wide open.

Except Mr. Early is a frozen popsicle floating endlessly through the vastness of space.

Don’t think so. Would you leave your ship untethered to Serenity if you didn’t have a way to remotely control it if needed?

Anyhow reference for Early’s survival on here:

http://firefly.wikia.com/wiki/Jubal_Early

They left it open in the way they do on television. But in reality the chances of him surviving are so small as to be non-existent. Of course since Joss has already weighed in that Early survives its a moot point.

So many great adversaries still left but no more show. :mad:

The odds are more properly calculated as

survival=requirements(plot)/1