Who Will Survive?

As a book reader, I got thinking. I’m going to spoiler box the next bit, so if you haven’t read the books avoid at all costs. You’ve been warned

[spoiler]Can we say that Catelyn has survived? Or Jon for that matter? Ok I’m pretty sure Jon is only ‘mostly dead’, since he’ll absolutely be coming back to life if he is dead[/spoiler]

Magnus: Yes

Where’s Daenerys in the poll?!?!

I haven’t read ADWD yet…waiting for the paperback this fall. Nor have I seen any of season 3. But from the books/shows I’ve read/seen so far. I would vote for Osha, Samwell and Hodor to survive and maybe Bran. :smiley: I figure that GRRM is going to kill off ALL his main characters by the end of the book series…just because he can!

Crap! I forgot Dany! I thought I had everyone! :frowning:

Add a vote for her from me! :frowning:

sigh

Did not include Osha, Hodor, Shay & Podrick because they’re secondary characters

Tyrion, Jamie, arya and bran :smiley:

She’s going to sic her dragons on you now. :smiley:

I vote Varys. I hope a lot of characters will survive, too many to list really, and too many for it to be viable or logical given the life expectancies of people in Westeros - but I feel the most certain Varys will live. He is a survivor, and he will outlast them all…maybe?

Alright, Dany is now there! My apologies!

I just finished the fifth book. It had a few choice shockers in the last few chapters for me. After reading some speculations on the next book, it wouldn’t surprise me if GRRM pulled a few more Dondarrion tricks out of his hat. Those last couple of chapters were good stuff! And there are some really interesting speculations out there too!

dang. my choices, too, with the addition of Varys.

Robb Stark will
Survive forever.

KING OF THE NORTH

Edit: I’ve read the first 4 books. I’m aware