What could Topher do to help Sierra?

Ok, so Topher thought he could help Sierra by giving her memory back and send her to confront with Nolan. She ended up stabbing Nolan like a bad piece of steak. Not that Nolan didn’t deserve it, but Sierra had to return to being a doll since she didn’t want to live with the memory of being a killer.

Pria said it was like waking up from a nightmare to live in one. When Topher apologized to Pria for not simply letting her go free, Pria said she would have went to confront Nolan anyway. Which is true, when the actives were given the chance to resolve what bothers them, Sierra went to confront Nolan.

So what could have Topher done to actually be of help?

I don’t think brain washing her to love Nolan and give her live away to Nolan for ever is helping her either. Maybe Topher can program Sierra to fake horny long enough to tie Nolan up and feed him live picked boogers… or is Nolan such a perve that he might enjoy that?

Program her with super special ninja fighting skills, and let her original personality choose to do what she would with him and not have to worry about him killing her? on a side note how awesome was Boyd when he went full in Winston Wolf

Boyd: Topher , lead the way. Boys, get to work.
Sierra: A please would be nice.
Boyd: Come again?
Sierra: I said a please would be nice.
boyd: Get it straight buster - I’m not here to say please, I’m here to tell you what to do and if self-preservation is an instinct you possess you’d better fraking do it and do it quick. I’m here to help - if my help’s not appreciated then lotsa luck, gentlemen.
Topher: No, Mr. Boyd, it ain’t like that, your help is definitely appreciated.
Sierra: I don’t mean any disrespect, I just don’t like people barking orders at me.
Boyd: If I’m curt with you it’s because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please… with sugar on top. drain his blood and cut him into frakin garbage bag sized pieces.

I just had to :smiley:

If Topher had given Victor his memories back as well as Sierra and set them both free, Sierra’s love for him might have kept Sierra’s desires for revenge at bay. But, we all know Whedon wouldn’t make a story like that.

Hell, I just realized Sierra’s and Victor’s love is kinda like Buffy’s/Cordelia’s and Angel’s. Not likely to ever be fulfilled without a whole lot of things going wrong for other people as well as themselves.

but i remember when they were let loose to resolve their unresolved issues, Sierra and Victor were together, and she still chose to confront Nolan…

That was before she had feelings for him or realized she did. Until then, it seemed one way from Victor. At least that’s my memory.