What are your favorite quote(s) from podcast 356?

Choose your favorite quote(s) from podcast 356. If you have a favorite quote not listed reply to this thread with the quote and time during the podcast that it was said. Have fun!

Below is the list of quotes not used in this week’s poll. If you wish to vote for any of these quotes please select option 20 and then reply to this thread with the quote you were voting for.

“[Looper] is a massive violation of the Biff Tannen Law which is never ever send your enemy to the past.” Chuck 8:17

“Worst hair ever.” Chuck “You know that you’re a bonehead when you literally have bones on your head.” Audra 13:28 Kazon

“The best part of [Justified] is when Raylan gives people the speech about gunfights.” Sean 14:57

“We used to take those really flat Lego pieces and layer them about this thick and make swords.” Sean 25:03

“Pulaski had like three good moments.” Sean 26:18 Star Trek

“[Gates McFadden] went as far as to say that it was sexism that caused her to decide to leave.” Audra 28:28 Star Trek

“Shannon & I have been watchin Voyager cause she’s never seen any Voyager & she’s reading a lot of the book.” Sean 32:58

“Shannon’s been reading that stuff here pretty hard core because she’s got her Kindle & she just blows and goes.” Sean 33:15

“[Voyager] is the slowest burn of the Trek series.” Chuck 34:47

“Shannon likes B’Elanna.” Sean 36:53

“Elder Scrolls is going to be an MMO in 2013.” Sean 39:59

“I had to wear sackcloth for like a week one time when I had hives.” Audra 44:39

“Speaking of still coming….” Audra “Greatest news transition ever!” Chuck 47:59

“Do you really want news go to The Daily Show. It’s what everyone else does.” Sean 55:02

“Some of the greatest modern commercial illustrators & artists of our time have made their start with book covers.“ Sean 59:05

“A friend of ours and a long time GWCer and geek James Harris passed away recently.” Chuck 80:04