What are your favorite quote(s) from podcast 353?

Choose your favorite quote(s) from podcast 353. If you have a favorite quote not listed reply to this thread with the quote and time during the podcast that it was said. Have fun!

This week was one of the many weeks that proved difficult to narrow the quotes from the podcast down to 20 in order to compete in the poll on the forum for the favorite quote of the podcast. The staff here at StuffHeardOnGWC often enters into heated discussions over what quotes will and will not be used in the poll. This week, however, things got a little out of hand. Below is a dramatic recreation of what went down here at the offices of StuffHeardOnGWC.

//youtu.be/1iM-K67QKR0

Needless to say the employees involved have been appropriately reprimanded by a mandatory 3 day marathon watching of The Jerry Springer Show in order to learn appropriate conflict resolution techniques. Once their training is complete they will be allowed to re-enter the StuffHeardOnGWC offices without a written reprimand. Below is the list of quotes not included in this week’s poll.

• “Tron Legacy was such a leap forward In the Tron world and had Great story, had great characters and they’re doing cool things with it.” Sean 5:46

• “If they film in 2014 by 2015 I think I will be just about ready for another Daft Punk soundtrack.” Audra 5:58

• “Why do so many artists from France and Sweden and Germany and other places…sing in English?" Audra 7:07

• “If you were to remake a Christmas movie…what would you do and how would you do it?” Sean 17:47

• “I really like the idea of taking something that shouldn’t be Christmasy like Dungeons and Dragons and making it Christmasy.” Sean 20:19

• “I think Terminator’s body as The Rock – I can’t think of anybody else you could do that would just be this massive bulk of machine.” Sean 25:41

• “We need an Eddie, a Cousin Eddie. Seth Rogan.” audra 37:04 #GWC353 National Lampoon Christmas Vacation Remake

• “Anything Annie Lennox does I am down with.” Sean 40:31