We're on the wrong website! Run away!

Now that I have your attention.

I did some searching with the search function’s search ability and didn’t see anything about this, so…

We’re on the wrong website! We thought this was Galactica Watercooler’s forum but we’ve been had! This is “Galactic” Watercooler’s forum!

Heh… no, but seriously, what’s with the URL?

I could be totally wrong on this since it has been a while since I had this conversation, but it is like that so that once BSG goes away this site can be transitioned to mostly talking about Sci-Fi in general, hence “galactic” instead of “galactica”.

Been that way for a long time…very long.

September 2007, I believe.

Yes… well… Konrad never noticed >_>

“We” won’t hold it against you.

This past weekend Chuck was saying the forum’s address has always been what it currently is. I don’t remember the reasoning, I think it might have actually been a typo initially & they just left it. I don’t remember. We talked for entirely too long on that Talkshoe! :wink:

That’s my understanding as well.

Been that way for a long time…very long.

Since the forums opened. The blog is still galacticAwatercooler.com, so if you go to the blog first, you’d have to be pretty sharp-eyed to notice.

That’s one strike, sir. You get three.

Seriously, however, welcome aboard.

Oh come now. Konrad refers to himself in the third person. Like Jimmy on “Seinfeld” or perennial presidential hopeful Bob Dole. That’s pretty cool in Armando’s book. :wink:

Welcome aboard, Konrad.

Konrad, don’t feel bad for not noticing. I was on the call this weekend when Chuck mentioned it has always been this way. I remember noticing it when visiting the forum at work, so I thought it must have changed at some point. I guess I just used the blog link and then a bookmark after, so I didn’t realize it for more than a year.

…and my fulltime job is as a cross-checker :eek: … i’m so ashamed of myself right now for never spotting that! :frowning: