Weird PM.....

…anyone else get this last night:

[i]dwinmeblows

Hi!

Do you want to read people’s mind? Look at my site http://real-readminds.blogspot.com

[/i]

Reeks of total spam and I ain’t clicking on it…I’m just wondering if it was a group SPAM or I was just the “lucky one” since I do check this place often in hope of activity…

Yeah I got it too my thoughts are the same as yours. Their profile says they are banned already though.

Yah, I got it.
I reported it as spam.

It was quite disappointing, I was actually hoping it was a shred of life from the place…then I saw the SPAM msg… grrrr

Or maybe it’s a great opportunity to learn to read minds!

Yeah, I got it too.

Ah, I also fondly remember the rush of getting a new (non-spam) DM…

Here’s an idea to stir up some chatter… Why don’t some of us remaining Active 35 GWCers have birthdays? That way we can post and congratulate each other…

Hey I’m in. Though my birthday was in July.

[b]FYI

And in the spirit of trying to encourage some action…
There’s a Firefly / Serenity re-watch beginning this coming

Thurs Sep 11, 2014 one hour earlier at 9pm.

Serenity (pilot) -Part 1 -9pm
Serenity (pilot) -Part 2 -10pm

2 episode weekly.[/b]

](http://s432.photobucket.com/user/NothingButheRain/media/Firefly/images.jpg.html)[/IMG]

I’m Dec 13 (and the more attention i can draw away from Christmas the better :smiley: )

ohhhh…Firefly…that’s a good call, I will get back to you on this one!

If you can’t be bothered to have a birthday sooner, of COURSE things are gonna continue to wither!

So…
Happy Birthday Scott the Hockey Guy !! (a little early)

Any other takers for Firefly?
Should be fun.

Oh crap, we dropped down to 34 active.
There may be tears.

I blame my parents exclusively for that…I was just kinda there :stuck_out_tongue:

My GF’s is next Monday…does that help??? :smiley:

Ah - probably not. But happy birthday to her also. :slight_smile:

She doesn’t do much on the internet (aside from when I harrass her on facebook :smiley: ) …or I’d try to get her in here to talk Dr Who and Defiance…least I can do is pass along her commentary and her reactions when she gets her TARDIS she can keep on her desk at work :smiley:

Sounds good :slight_smile:

Man I miss GWC every day. I guess all good things will eventually come to an end and of course you have to respect the immense time and effort the hosts give over to producing such a thing. Who am I as to be so selfish to want more from those who have given so much, but of course, inevitably, a small part of me still does.

Totally agree Perihelion.

Me three on that…it’s why I try to go out of my way to keep posting here…keep this place alive!!! :slight_smile:

Yeah, we’re sticking with the Stargate rewatch and just started a Firefly rewatch tonight.