Week 5: Whedon's S.H.I.E.L.D. vs Abrams' Person Of Interest Confidence Poll

It’s television season week 5 for our pair of cinematic SciFi super directors Joss Whedon and J.J. Abrams. JJ Abram’s Person Of Interest maintained it’s weekly ratings growth from 12.59 to 13.17 - it’s highest rating of the season. On the other hand Whedon’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. dropped almost half a point from 7.85 to 7.39 - the show’s lowest rating of the season. Agent’s of S.H.I.E.L.D. will be taking Halloween week off but Person Of Interest will be back on the air next week so we’ll have to wait at least two weeks before another Whedon-Abram Poll is posted. But in the meantime, which show do YOU think had the better episode in week 5, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. or Person of Interest?

Remember this poll isn’t a list of which show is overall the better one, it’s a poll of which show’s episode was better on that particular night for the week.

Are you ready? You decide! Whedon or Abrams?

This was a VERY difficult week to decide between the two. We get the big Skye reveal in Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D., another glimpse into Centipede, and the mention of the “Clairvoyant” at the end by the mysterious man in prison. But over at Person Of Interest we delve deeper in the Shaw character, uncover the big mutual agreement between HR and the Russians, help out a little girl, Reese gets to kick HR ass, Carter shows who is the boss and Root makes her big return. I have to go with Abrams this week. But maybe it’s just an artifact of how long the shows have been on the air.