Webisode confusion

Currently it looks like Syfy is showing the webisodes Face of the Enemy. The BSG wiki says that there were 2 sets of webisodes: The Resistance and Razor Flashbacks.
I’m confused.
Is Face of the Enemy a new set of webisodes? Where does it fall in the BSG timeline.
Is there one place where I can find all the webisodes? Which discs from Netflix will have the webisodes?

Thanks,

Paksen

there are 3 sets of webisodes.

first is The Resistance, release between season 2 and season 3. It’s about the life on New Caprica.

second is the Razor flash backs, released between season 3 and season 4. it’s about young William Adama in the first cylon war.

third is Faces of the enemy, released between season 4.0 and season 4.5. It’s about life in the Cylon Colonial alliance fleet.

The Reistance is best watched between Season 2 and Season 3. I don’t know if we ever got an offical timeline for Face of the Enemy, but I think it takes place in between the 4th season episodes “Sometimes a Great Notion” and “A Disquiet Follows My Soul”.

Most of the Razor Flashback was edited back into the extended version of Razor, which I would highly recommend if you have only seen the TV version.