We Are Wizards

I found a Documentary on HULU today called We Are Wizards. So far its a documentary about Wizard Rock. It seems that its going to involve other aspects of Harry Potter fandom but its really cool so far.

Yeah, it’s first and foremost about Wrock, but it does delve into other aspects of HP fandom.

I didn’t realize it was on Hulu. Thanks for the heads-up.

Oh and i am finding its NSFW…for language reasons.

And the dude who made the alternate soundtack for the movie sounds exactly like Sean Elliot’s (from the old GFW and current Out of the Games) Nerd voice.

So I just finished it. It was a decent documentary. They did touch a little on the Anti-Harry potter views from the extreme christian POV and i don’t think they gave her a fair chance ( i think she is absurdly wrong in her views). This movie was about fandom and her story should have been left on the cutting room floor. It did mostly revolve around Wiz Rock and it was really cool to see the bands talk about how they came about and how the influenced each other and their love for music in general.

So i went and down loaded the Alt audio track that Brad Neely recorded for Sorcerers Stone. Its actually really funny. Much funnier than i expected it to be. You can listen to it as an audio book adaptation of the movie if you have seen or read them enough to know what is going on. You can download it here Its got some really foul language so i really dont recommend playing it out loud or if kids. And its hard to listen to in public because you may get some very odd looks for bursting out laughing.