Watch the Guild

http://www.watchtheguild.com/

Can’t open the link in IE or Firefox.

Does it work for others?

We love The Guild. It’s on youtube. (You’ve probably seen it, GR.)

Their (The Guild’s) server is not working now because Penny Arcade posted a comic about Felicia Day, so the PA minions are crashing every server she’s on.

you can also subscribe to it on iTunes

Amazing, thanks for intorducing me

You are welcome. Felicia Dey mentioned it in an interview at Comic Con and I thought it was hilarious. I swear to god I have gamed with those people…hehe

Damn, I thought everyone around here was up on this. Yeah, watch it. The Guild, that is. Felicia lives in this one (barely.)

She lives, but not well. Especially with a crasher.

Ah… What exactly is this?

Hmm, I also pointed it out in the DrHorrible thread, and I think you mentioned it was also previously mentioned there as well.

Yes, the site is down. (Felicia must be messing with it again…) But she’s still kicking on youtube. (the ‘annotated’ one is neat too.)

The Guild DVD debuted at comiccon last week.
(The DrHorrible DVD will feature a musical commentary… I think I know which I want)

I apologize if this is petty and shallow…but am I the only person who thinks Felicia is much more attractive in “the Guild” than she was in “Dr. Horrible.” I can’t identify a specific trait or characteristic…all I can say is that I am very drawn to her in “the Guild” and in “Dr. Horrible” I empathize with her, but I never found her really attractive.

I am sorry if this makes me a bad person…but it is starting to drive me a little crazy. BTW, thank you Anders Fan for posting the link. I had heard about “the Guild” through “Dr. Horrible” but hadn’t sought it out.

It’s a series of webisodes about the real life activities of a group of WoW players.

She’s more two dimensional in Dr. H. Which is kind of the point, but does make her less interesting. (and how have you missed it until now?)

True. I swear there is something physically different about her…but you are probably right, it is more to do with depth of character than anything else.

As for how I missed “The Guild”, I don’t know. If it hadn’t been for Dr. Horrible I may have completely missed it. Given the sheer amount of content out there this shouldn’t be too surprising…however, now I get the bonus of being able to watch them back to back!

And after reading your colloquy with Pike, I am downloading The Guild via iTunes now…

For the six of you not stalk… er, following Felicia on Twitter:

feliciaday Handing off a draft of Guild Season 2 to co-producer today. It’s really rough, but getting notes will help motivate me to get 'er done! 28 minutes ago from web

Remember Power-Strip Baby? He’s in a contest:

feliciaday Clara’s powerstrip baby is in a contest 4 a scholarship. Vote for Baby Blake, Contestant #9! http://tinyurl.com/guildbaby I never paid him! 34 minutes ago from web

Go there and vote for number nine.

Season two starts tomorrow, and there’s a short teaser up on the site now.

This is no joke, I am guilded with those people!

Just in case you all were wondering, the cast of “The Guild” was at Blizzcon in October. They did not have them in the “large” room. They also only had them booked for one panel. I was told the room was bursting at the seams. Everyone who was there wanted to see the cast. I think the best part of it, though, was Felicia. She had no clue just how big this series is with gamers. The scuttlebutt was she was very overwhelmed by the response. It was also announced at Blizzcon, the second season is being funded completely by fan donations.

If this remains so popular, I think the studios will really have something to worry about.

I’ve heard that. I’m disappointed that it’s exclusively on MSN/etc., rather than the more fan-friendly youtube.

ETA: details here.

Please excuse my ignorance, but I don’t have an Xbox and have no idea what a Zune is … will I be able to watch the eps by just going to MSN’s web site or do I have to sell my soul/agree to give over my first born son first?