Washington DC Dates for ShooterGWC 25-26 Jan 2011

I will be staying in the Rosslyn Washington DC area the nights on 25 and 26 Jan 2011. Would anyone want to meetup either of those nights? I will be working in Crystal City on Wednesday the 26th if that makes it easier for anyone.

~Shooter Out

Okay, slight change. I was able to get a hotel room in Crystal City so I will be staying there instead.

I’d love to hang out. We discussed doing a possible movie next time you came to DC. Perhaps Armando wants to get in on the action? Calling Armando!

Last I saw Armando was in Amsterdam for a bit, but I am not sure how long.

Of course as I said on Twitter I would love to meet-up with you guys, but with it being the middle of the week and my boss is in town it won’t happen this time.

Maybe next time (we can test my finding Starbuccaneer’s house skills, although I have a GPS now, which I didn’t have the last time I was there)

Sure thing! What movie do you want to see? What day? Tuesday night or Wednesday night? Tuesday night would work out better for me.

~Shooter Out

Just moved here from LA California. Been here for 5 weeks and am SO bored. I know there’s plenty to do in the city, but, I’m out in Silver Spring. I get to go into DC on weekends that my dog isn’t going through seperation anxiety. LOL

There’s a few GWCers in the area, but we seem to be flaky about meetups. Armando is down there. I’m in Balto. Casildia (I misspelled that, didn’t I?) is close-ish. I think there’s a few others.

That said, MUSEUMS! Dude, you’re in taxpayer payout heaven. Visit as many as you can.