V *SURPRISE* Frak Party

Dude! The antenna on that phone is epic! She could have poked his eye out!

This girl Robin was originally cast with the older sister from Poltergeist. She was murdered by her boyfriend during rehearsal with the actor who played Daniel. :frowning:

I remember bigger ones than that. They were like bricks. Fortunately, long distance was too expensive back then to stay on them very long. :slight_smile:

Oh that’s so tragic. I hadn’t heard that before. :frowning:

“You’ll find nothing!” “What’s that?”
poor guy. Clearly didn’t see that coming.

Accused traitors never do.

“But this is different.”
“Is it?” :eek:

I guess you two won’t be joining us for BSG today. I haz a sad :frowning:

It would be nice to think that this “conspiracy” nonsense would ever fool anybody in modern America, but looking at the trend of anti-intellectualism in this country over the last twenty or so years, it wouldn’t surprise me. :frowning:

If I had this available on DVD, I’d say we could pick up later, but alas, no.

Myabe I’ll drop in during commercials. Super-multitasking, FTW! :smiley:

That giant camera is so stealthy! :stuck_out_tongue:

No wonder they needed the Beastmaster for this role. Who else could lug that thing around?

Here it comes… :eek:

I’m afraid that I have to agree with you. People are so dependent on “the media” for their opinions that it’s easy to see how the mere mention of a conspiracy could sway so many before they use a little common sense.

peeking through my fingers

Ewwww!!

How helpful of them to stand around explaining their nefarious plans while they’re eating. :smiley:

OK, rubber Diana head definitely could use an update. :rolleyes:

And there go the eyes. And the tongue. And the skin.

I’ll look forward to it! :slight_smile: enjoy your 80s V-tasticness Mr B & Ms Kimmeh!

OK, that move was pure awesome.

Yeah, but you’ve gotta admit…she’s got talent. :slight_smile:

Bye D! I’m gonna do better about getting to the BSG fraks.