V 2x10 Mother's Day

But she needs Anna’s bliss to not be in pain. Why is she suddenly able to Bliss the world?

So umm…that makes Amy queen right?

No. You may have missed it. It was a small line. When they aged Amy, her self regeneration cured herself of the pain. She only thinks she needs Anna’s bliss.

Ah. I see. Clever.

Of course, Anna may have created a monster that even she can’t control.

They also said other stuff about her brain and bliss that i cannot fully recall atm too.

Well, she needs another daughter with the potential to betray her now that Lisa (1? original? older?) is outed.

You know he was in the original series right?

Of course. I’ve seen everything he’s been in.

Repeatedly. :stuck_out_tongue:

smacks head

Of course! I should have realize… d:

Edit: Awe, he had a different name. It’s not the same character like Diana… ):

For the last episode, I thot I’ll post my thots whilst watching. Fingers crossed this won’t be the finale episode of the series.

WHOAH!!! What a way to make up and find your arch enemy sitting at your bed. :eek:

A dream. :frowning: And I was just hoping they would make-up.

Morena really has playing a lizard disguised in as a human perfected.

Man, I believe that Anna will tell the humans that the Fifth Column has killed her daughter, but she will go to her to kill Lisa herself. :eek:

She is so playing you Lisa! SHOOOT HER!!!

Crap, didn’t work. So maybe a V Civil war will get the humans to understand their stupidity. EDIT: Well, that was the shortest civil war ever.

What a punked death of Ryan. :mad:

Yeah, should have seen that coming that Anna’s new daughter should look like Lisa.

YEAH!!! Tyler’s DEAD!! :slight_smile: And in what a gory scene.