V 2x09 Devil in a Blue Dress

Tuesday, 8 March 2011
9 PM Eastern/Pacific

Hooray! Eerie blue energy vortex. :eek:

So, uh, half a trillion watts? :rolleyes:

500 gigawatts! Great Scott! :eek:

Humans don’t accept bliss. OMGs, they’re in the Matrix! :eek:

OK, if Blissing one human makes her bleed out of the eyes, what would Blissing 7 billion do? :eek:

Um, wouldn’t sending half a petawatt into meltdown vaporize half the planet? :eek:

So why didn’t the weaponization occur to our intrepid boy scientist? I mean, it’s a particle/antiparticle reaction, as he said. That’s matter/antimatter. Every human geek since Star Trek knows that’s potentially a bad thing. :eek:

It’s good that every Visitor knows how to work their reactor controls. :slight_smile:

“A small dog with a loud bark.”

I bet Anna loves to eat small dogs. :stuck_out_tongue:

I was iffy about it at first, but Tyler’s big-boy haircut is really working for me now. :stuck_out_tongue:

Somebody’s all Blissed out. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m still confused what’s going on in this show. Human emotions block Bliss in Visitors, but not in humans? So what does the soul have to do with it then?

Yay! New Queen egg! Break out the royal jelly! :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ve only been able to watch this via DVR. I FF’d through the bla bla bla moments as people stare at each other and prod on. Surprisingly I don’t miss much. :rolleyes: Think of it as CliffNoting.

Do they really need an invasion fleet? Just one mothership is way beyond the technology of our whole planet to handle.

Shock troops to put down humans. But, 538+28(29?) is a bit much.

And this “season” only has 10 episodes? wth? Next week better be a two hr finale from the previews…

Nah, I don’t think your wish of a two-hr season finale will be granted.
Since it is out there, that 3 major characters will “bite to dust” (pun intended), I hope the stories will get more concentrated in a possible 3rd season.
My money is on:

1. Ryan (at first he was interesting as a defected lizard, but now he is only doing every bodies bidding to get his daughter, dies as a heroic)
  2. Jack (he is only the moral voice of the show)
  3. Tyler (PLEASE!!!)

Instead of Jack, I’d guess that scientist guy. I hope they don’t kill off the only moral voice.