V 2x02 Serpent's Tooth

Well. It was a twist. I just thot they wanted to eat us.

Don’t worry, Badger. You’ll be fine. You don’t have a soul.

To be honest, I found the whole emotions think intriguing and it would have been interesting to understand the motivations of a race without emotions. I mean, where is the logic? I can understand survival motivations, etc. yet we still don’t know what the V’s original purpose for coming to Earth. Now it is all fuddled up with “finding the soul”. So St. Paul was correct, humanity is corrupted by their flesh. Was St. Paul a V? :eek:

True. Up until this week, I’d assumed their motivations were basically the same as that of the Visitors in the '80s.

Don’t worry, Badger. You’ll be fine. You don’t have a soul.

Au contraire, mon frère. I have four. :slight_smile:

To be honest, I found the whole emotions think intriguing and it would have been interesting to understand the motivations of a race without emotions.

The V have emotions, just not human emotions. I take that to mean that they feel basic animalistic emotions, but not the “higher”, more abstract emotions like love, patriotism, hatred, anguish, etc. As with humans, those emotions have the ability to manipulate our minds and lead to illogical and often self-destructive actions. In fact, I think that’s why the Bliss is so powerful — without it, these “emotionless” aliens would never self-immolate.

I mean, where is the logic? I can understand survival motivations, etc. yet we still don’t know what the V’s original purpose for coming to Earth.

If they require certain conditions for breeding, maybe they’ve run out of suitable planets, just as Diana said.

Now it is all fuddled up with “finding the soul”. So St. Paul was correct, humanity is corrupted by their flesh.

Not the flesh. Just the skin.

Was St. Paul a V? :eek:

Well, he was “converted” by a light in the sky. :eek: