V 1x03 A Bright New Day

Space junk never rests.

Dealing with space junk, no doubt. See above. :smiley:

“Thank you, Mother.” :eek:

Suddenly, I can’t get the image out of my head of Morena Baccarin laying a large egg. :eek:

Lol! You should have gotten more credit for this pun. That was rich.

I couldn’t find this thread! It wasn’t on the calendar.

About 5 seconds before she said the line, I was thinking “daughter” from the way Morena stroked her hair.

Edit: And, why one last episode for the year??

Thanks. I try. :slight_smile:

I couldn’t find this thread! It wasn’t on the calendar.

I know. Sorry.

Badger fail. :frowning:

About 5 seconds before she said the line, I was thinking “daughter” from the way Morena stroked her hair.

See, I was thinking that Anna likes the ladies. :smiley:

On the old show, there was the implication that Diana had something going with Christine. I figured that history was repeating itself…

STOP KILLING MY SWEET ALAN =_=…

at least it’s not a metal sticking out of his chest this time… wait… the needle has a metal tip…

A few thoughts I had while watch regarding the “shooter.” I was specifically looking for someone with “average” appearance wearing a V uniform since it’s been established that Vs have elf-like elegance in looks and grace. So, when they showed the shooter, I was like, “Yeah, that’s him.” Admittedly, as a heterosexual guy, I have trouble telling when another guy is “wowzer” or “just meh” (Marcus played by Christopher Shyer looks meh to me, but what do I know?) But, I thought I had it this time. So, I was totally fooled until the reveal.

With regard to the Vs in character, I wonder if he came out that way, or did they “uglified” him up after the ships arrived for reconnaissance? For the actor in real life, I wonder what it does to his ego to realize he could play a V, but he wasn’t handsome enough to play a V that was “out?” Makes me wonder if his friends tease him, but he responds, “My mother says I could have played a real V!” d:

I’m strange, I know…