Update: Mar. 15, 2010

It’s so close!

Information packs for this year’s meetup went out today, so if you provided an email with your RSVP you should receive it. If you didn’t for whatever reason, PM me with a correct email address and I’ll send you your copy.

If you received an information packet and are not planning to attend, please PM/email me and let me know. I’d like to revise our dinner numbers and keep them as tight as possible.

We’re really looking forward to this, and there’s so much to do! Be sure to travel safe, and we’ll see you later this week.

…I’m a bit excited…

It’s so close…my suitcase is out and half packed! Woot!

I’m printing it out right now so Shooter Jr can look at it after his homework is done.

Awesome job putting it together GWC Crew!

~Shooter Out

Woo hoo! Looking forward to meeting everyone.

it’s coming:cool:

Looks like I won’t be able to make it this year, but I’ll be there in spirit! Have fun and send tweets/pics.

Also, if anyone’s coming to San Francisco for WonderCon or Maker Faire this year, let me know and we’ll meet up!

Frenchie xxoo

You and Spock will be missed frenchie!

I wish I could come!!! :frowning: I had such a good time last year. Hope everyone has a great time and I can’t wait to listen to the podcast!

Next year. There is always next year…

You’ll both be missed! :frowning:

You sound like a Cubs fan! LOL!

hey hey!! I was born/raised in Chicago…soooo
…yes, he does sound like a Cubs fan…and a Bears fan

awww thanks alot, my netbook is coverd in soda now :frowning: i just laughd so hard now that soda was expelled with aa great force outa my mouth… but ur comment isnt funnyits just so tru so tru