Upcoming movies

What up all?

Was wondering what everyone is looking forward to this coming movie season? The 'casts and forums sounds more about what we have seen/read or whatever that we like and looking forward to the next season of BSG (and the release of season 3 on on DVD…which is taking for-frakking-EVER!). Not sayign it hasn’t been mentioend at all - just thinking it might be fun to find out what everyoen was looking forward to coming out in movies, TV etc.

The movies I’m really waiting on are :

1-18-08 (preview still blows my mind)
Dark Knight (one word - Batpod…or is that two words??)
Star Trek (I have this weird feeling it might actually be good)
Indiana Jones and the Crystal Skull (just sounds cool)
Iron Man (see the preview - nuff said)

Peace out yo!

Dave

Whoa! Marion’s in it! Way, way cool! :eek:

1-18-08 seems creepy… love it…

I am VERY Excited about the upcoming Indiana Jones movie, and think that Shia will definitely show us another stellar performance.

Iron Man also looks pretty good. I was not that excited about this particular comic book to movie production, but the trailer shows some promise.

Most immediately I’m itching to see:

No Country for Old Men
Before the Devil Knows You’re Dead
The Golden Compass
Charlie Wilson’s War
Be Kind Rewind

And I’ll probably go see the Imax release of Nightmare Before Christmas pretty soon since it’s a Halloween tradition and the Imax is a block from my apartment.

There is just one movie I have been dying to see:

Awake…November 30th baby!

Indiana Jones !! It’s not the years baby, it’s the mileage. When I saw the video on the Indiana Jones website, and Karen Allen came out with the cast, I got all misty…
Marion !! I saw (as in, paid admission saw) the original 14 times…my wife and I knew every line. Indiana Jones !! Can’t wait !!

O Jerusalem

I’m looking forward to the remake of I Am Legend. This is one of the few vampire/horror/sci-fi books that has ever frightened me and I’m hoping this version stays true to the book more than the Omega Man did.

That said, I’m already a bit frantic about the dog and hope nothing happens to him.

Indiana Jones should be great and Shia is a fantastic choice. I think that kid is one of the best physical comedians I’ve ever seen. If anyone finds a rerun of Disney’s Even Stevens, watch it and you’ll see what I mean.

I’m waiting for a theatrical release of Razor, but I don’t think I’ll be getting one in Phoenix. :frowning:

Well not really a movie but I am waiting for the “quintessential” version of Blade Runner to be released. Warner Bros has delayed the release until mid December unfortunately, but I am on the shipping list. If what I have heard is to be believed the remastered version should be sensational.

Dare I suggest a rewatch for Direct to Archive…? Guys…?

gaf

I know what you mean about the dog. I’m hoping he is ok and doesn’t become a vampire, I mean, who wants an undead dog?

Wasn’t the dog wearing a red doggy shirt in a previous scene ??

oooo----nice!

undead owner? Hey zombies and vampires need companionship too. Course it would be a problem takign the dog out at any time but night

Indy is what I’m looking forward to most. I hope they knock it out of the park partly because the good doctor rocks and partly to silence the naysayers who would die if they couldn’t moan and groan about the Prequel Trilogy all day long. 2008 is going to be so great for LucasFilm fans with the final (maybe…) chapter of the Indy saga on the big screen and the start of the Clone Wars on the small screen. Indy’s in a class of his own though when it comes to good old fashioned action adventure. Also, I can’t wait for the Young Indy DVDs to come in from Netflix.

MMMMMMM !! A Blade Runner watch with frak party would be awesome !! That would definately fill some of the void while we wait for hell to freeze over and season 4 to start.