True Dungeon (Treasure) Tokens.

Hello All.

I’m a member over at the True Dungeon forums, and really love the game. However, I’ve always been a broke student while playing it. I’ve gathered some of the tokens, but am trying to think of other ways to accumulate items to trade for items I need in the game.

So, I turn once again to the GWC Forum. Is there anyone out there who has played True Dungeon, and has a bunch of the tokens just sitting around that you don’t need anymore? I really can’t offer to pay for them, but if you feel like being charitable, I can promise they’ll go to a good home, where they will be used.

The reason I mentioned the TD forums is that my thinking of posting this question here is primarily due to a thread on that forum. The question was, how many people have played the game, once or twice, and will never have the time or opportunity to play again…or, may not just have the interest. Thinking along those lines, I’m trying to find anyone and everyone who might have, and might be willing to send tokens my way. A few others are trying to locate similar former players…and the plan is to keep track of where we gather tokens from, just so we can put a little bit of information to how many people we were able to gather tokens from in this way. For some reason, the idea behind it reminds me a little of “One Red Paperclip”, which does make me wish I had something to send to anyone who is able to send tokens to me.

For anyone who isn’t interested in True Dungeon, thanks for checking this thread out regardless. If you happen to know of a friend who fits the above, let me know. Just send a PM.

And, thanks for checking this out. It’s a pure long shot, but one never knows. I did, after several months of being a graduate, find a 4 day contract job…so, I’m hoping things are starting to shift into a “Life is moving into AWESOME” phase. :slight_smile: