Transformers vs Zombies...? HELL YA

Just saw this article on io9 via kotaku:

http://io9.com/#!5747755

Here’s a preview of Dan Abnett and Andy Lanning’s miniseries Transformers: Infestation. In this title, an undead virus has crossed dimensions and has infected the Transformers’ universe. Check out Galvatron taking down a bunch of zombified robots.

Must get…

does look good -

just dont want an OD or zombieness (as they have done with vampires).

Still…yeah… that and the Trek one looks good

Holy crap, do want. I saw some advertisements for this but passed it over because I don’t anything about the Transformers comic universe. However, now that I know Dan Abnett and Andy Lanning are writing this I will surely get this.

Side note: Dan Abnett and Andy Lanning are an AWESOME writing team. If you read Transformers: Infestation and enjoy the writing, check out the Guardians of the Galaxy run that just wrapped-up. It is action-packed, hilarious, and one of my favorite comics ever; I was quite sad when it ended.

They’re doing 2 issues of Star Trek: Infestation which drop on Feb. 9th and Feb. 23rd

They look super awesome and I haven’t bought a comic in years, I think I just may have to stop by my local comic book retailer.

:)anybody read mavel vs. zombies

I’ve thumbed through it at Borders, never really checked it out though. No reason, seems like something i’d be into.