Torchwood: Miracle Day Plot Revealed!

So The New World has become Miracle Day, which I this more appropriate for the plot that RTD dished out. Check out the revealed plot for the new season of Torchwood here

I LOVE this plot premise and July just got more exciting. And maybe Captain Jack just might find what he needs to rid himself of his immortality problem. And if that wasn’t cool enough, Lauren Ambrose has just joined the cast as a slick PR Rep who is taking advantage of the Crisis.

So who’s still excited and who feels this amitious idea is just way too far out there. Either way, enter Sean Scream here!

I’m excited.

The plot sounds interesting and honestly, RTD has never let me down.

I literally just started into Torchwood and finished S1 last night. Starting s2 tongiht…

,so far, not too shabby. And from what I hear, it only gets better

David, I truly envy you as Torchwood is such a thing to explore anew. And Season 2 only proves that RTD knows how to truly create suspense. And I won’t dare start on Children of Earth. I wish I could put together a full podcast on just that.

I’m excited about this season of Torchwood too, but I doubt that Captain Jack is getting rid of his immortality problem anytime soon. It would destroy some juicy speculative canon:

[spoiler]He is the Face of Bo, after all.[/spoiler]

I miss me some Eve Myles, and the addition of Lauren Ambrose is welcomed!

Ahh Ahh I forgot what I was going to say after that pic.:smiley:

I’m a married spud! I’m a married spud!!!

Just started Children of Earth

Holy Frak

Just read the article, love the idea. Like Meet Joe Black and Death Takes a Holiday.

But I was pretty impressed with the Children of Earth and feel that they’re willing to take greater risks with the show, when they do these series arcs. Also, on STARZ we may see more T&A, which would make things interesting.

All for Eve Myles and Lauren Ambrose T&A

giggedy!

Just finished CoE

…brilliant work…

…but Im gonna lie down for a while…like a few days :frowning:

When Gwen said that Harkness shouldnt blame himself…wasnt his fault

…yeah…yeah it kinda was.

Im gonna go lie down

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/2011/02/02/here-come-the-torchwood-crew-armed-and-dangerous-91466-28103884/

why Gwen…is that a grenade launcher you;re holding? Cuz that’s hot

I have to agree bout CoE… great series even though i felt a tad dirty afterwards… but super sweetness… and holy hotness, not much is better than a well armed woman :slight_smile:

I remember being really confused when I saw my first season 1 episode of torchwood. But I went back, stuck through it and did a marathon watch of the first 2 and even with the highs and low LOVED IT. It was watching that, actually that made me go back and watch the new Dr.Who. I made my wife watch Children of the Earth and she really enjoyed that enough to look forward to whats next…now if this dang deployment will end so I can post more often and actually be home to watch TV…hell I haven’t even heard an episode of GCW since October…so deprived.

Some TW goodness

//youtu.be/JXOo_xa93u4

rut-roh! :eek:

OMG So Excited!!!:smiley:

Make sure you can see our largest markets in that shot.

LOL. Yeah, a show dealing with overpopulation issues has no relevance to counties on the OTHER side of the world :rolleyes:

The budgets are bigger, the stunts are more dangerous and the sexual chemistry is more explosive

http://www.deadline.com/2011/04/the-u-s-torchwood-series-bigger-budget-bigger-stunts-more-sex/

…heh heh heh “explosive”