Torchwood 3x05 Children of Earth, Day 5

and we are in the middle of a commercial

I really liked Ianto sorry to see him go.

You’d think, wouldn’t you?

It’s like harvesting any crop: you always leave behind enough seed to insure future harvests. :frowning:

Yeah, they definitely should know that by now, but I don’t believe they have a viable plan B at this point. Although Keara’s suggestion last night about cutting off the gas seems like a good option.

And we are back - with the helicopter.

Yeah, that would be one way to look at it. :slight_smile:

I think I need a drink now … at least no kids would be harmed in the making of it!

Yeah - don’t know if you read my over reaction moment from last night - I was not happy.

Jack just can’t seem to catch a break, can’t really be happy.

This is a great deal darker than most of the Torchwood series.

Or so the distillery would have you believe. :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s always darkest before it’s completely black. :frowning:

Just a thought…how does the 456 keep these kids in suspended animation at the age when the chemicals are good? Or do you think 1965 was only a little while ago to them?

I missed last night.

Where are we at?

Are we even sure that those were kids from 1965 - we assume it is. But I am sure they have them in some sort of suspended animation.

Is it just this one creature, or are there multiple?

grrrr I hate the gov’t in this, I really do.

Frobisher was just told his children were among the ones being sacrificed.

And we are now at another commercial - Frobisher just got home.

ETA: Ok so it was his office, not his house.

Ha ha very funny!

And OMG is the PM in this a tool!!!

hate hate hate the PM… what a @#$%^&!!

I think it is interesting how much focus has been on the govt. in this series.

OMG The PM is giving Frobisher’s children to the aliens. What a fraktard! They are all awful, but to betray a man who has faithfully worked for him, carried out his heinous orders. UGh. Ugh. Ugh.

I HATE the Prime Minister. Awful, awful human being. Can’t even look at Frobisher as he gives away his children. :mad::mad::mad:

You would think they would keep some of the children to make more children.

Maybe they would if they weren’t so busy getting high off of them!!

You would think - but I don’t think they thought that far ahead - or they would have asked for specific numbers (x girls and y boys). They just see the kids as a means to a high, don’t think about the fact that this kids could grow up and make more kids.

Plus I don’t think their environmental conditions support human life.