Torchlight 2 Gaming Thread

I was surprised that there was no Torchlight 2 thread, so I decided to start one. If there’s anyone who wants to game/talk about the game, please share here.

I play both TL2 and D3, but I prefer TL for the modding (I can’t wait for new maps, weapons, etc). D3 is nice - certainly with a better story/mythology - but there’s just something blah about it. TL2 is colorful, fun and multiplayer kicks all kinds of tail.

My Steam ID is quintarin
My Runic ID is Kyivan

I have played the hell out of “Torchlight 1”. It is very fun :slight_smile:

Looking forward to TL2 when I find time and disposable coinage to spend.

I agree on your TL vs D3 take. I understand the whole “demonic/dark/hellish/woe” aspect of D3 ( heck it’s in the name ) but as I’ve aged I prefer the lighter fare offered by TL(2).

//youtu.be/HH_sGQRSpzo

OB

Oddball:

I don’t know if this will help at all, but there is a $4 off coupon floating around the Internet. That’s not much, but it is 20% off. I’m waiting for a friend of mine to get together some spare cash so we can kick ass online.

Thanks 33 I 'll track down this coupon :slight_smile:

OB

Laaaate (because I fail at life) but I’ve been playing the hell out of Torchlight 2 since the Steam sale and I’m adoring it. I was really into Diablo 2 for about a semester back in college and this is taking me right back to that. Good to hear that multiplayer’s fun, I’ll need to try it out at some point.

My Steam ID is PaladinMJ
My Runic ID is PaladinMJ
I friended you on steam maybe we can get a GWC multiplayer going some night?

Hey guys - Torchlight 1 is the only game I’ve snuck onto my work laptop for a gaming fix when I’m on the road. I would frackin’ love to install TL2… as soon as there’s a Mac OSX version released… /sigh

Okay! That’s you. Yes, let’s raid together soon.

sure thing brother