Top three episodes

Well this should be easy since Firefly only ran for half a season. People have often said such and such episode is in their top three, but for the record, what would you pick and why?

For me:

1.) Out of Gas: this episode showed how everyone got on the ship, and how important Serenity was to Mal, and how important Mal was to his crew.

2.) The message: I thought this episode was very powerful, emotionally. The last scene with the funeral and the music gets me every time.

3.) Objects in Space: Jubal Early is an awesome villain, and seeing how Mal completely accepts River as a part of his crew (in fact, almost like his own daughter) was a very powerful and bittersweet way to end the series.

Jaynestown
Trash
Bushwacked

Objects in Space
Our Mrs. Reynolds
Jaynestown. “You had a riot for ME?”

Can’t believe I went from not-an-active-fan to knowing the names of my favorite episodes in the space of like three weeks.

Welcome Browncoat!

1. Out of Gas
  2. Objects in Space
  3. Ariel
  1. Objects in Space (one of the best SciFi TV episodes ever.)
  2. Out of Gas (gotta love Zoe’s mistrust of Wash, and his complete indifference to her.)
  3. Ariel (we get to see, first hand, the better parts of town.)

The Messenger was ultimately frustrating. (Will somebody tell the schmuck what the plan is?!)

I can’t pick favorites–there are too many. I can’t even pick a few I don’t like quite so much. When I watch Firefly, I usually do it when I’m on holidays or home sick from work, 'cause I have to watch 'em all.

(Yes, as it happens, I do have tendencies toward compulsive behavior. Why do you ask?)

No particular order cause there’s enough love to go around

Objects in space (there was Early and he was awesome, the kind of awesome that doesn’t come around to often; hell by the end of damn thing i wanted him to part of th crew he was that cool and river kicked butt so there we are.

Heart of gold cause there was whores and killing; and whores killing , and baby’s being born, and and horses and hover crafts, and people on horses shooting people on hover crafts

and finally

Janestown well i won’t get back into it but but janestown is just about perfect